Most embarrassing post, yet machine is #1

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Ok this is embarrassing but I’m doing this for @Ed Valentine. Many know I bought a CutOut Chevy truck. Well last night I was working in it and long story short didn’t know I broke the double door latch. (I fixed it today) Good thing my friend was behind me last night driving because he called me, just when my Jaguar 8.4 flew out and smashed into the road at 30 mph. Trust me I’m so happy nobody got hurt. And so mad I have had the time to mount it in my truck correctly, all my fault.
But point is my Jaguar 8.4 flys out tumbled down the road and still works 100% Got a tiny bit of road rash on the 90 degree waste water value that’s $1.00 if I wanted to replace it. Nothing else happened. Now I’m not judge mental but I get sick and tired of (we all know who) always bad mouthing the quality of the machine. If that doesn’t prove it’s solid what else could. There’s $1 of damage IF I even wanted to replace the pvc 90 at the waste value!
Let’s face it, honestly there’s 99% true info about these machine from Jaguar owners. And 1% bogus garbage typed on the web from a few overseas haters. They spread all kinds so dumb “fake news” They use their actual intelligence to try to make people think what the lie about is fact. Well my Jag flew out smashed and tumbled and works perfectly.
Ed Valentine- thumbs up my friend. I’d hate to see anyone have this very dangerious thing happen, but if it happened to your competitions machine it would of been a mangled mess. Ed can now crash test safety certify the Jaguar 8.4

Joshua Johnson

Sep 7, 2013
Ok this is embarrassing but I’m doing this for @Ed Valentine. Many know I bought a CutOut Chevy truck. Well last night I was working in it and long story short didn’t know I broke the double door latch. (I fixed it today) Good thing my friend was behind me last night driving because he called me, just when my Jaguar 8.4 flew out and smashed into the road at 30 mph. Trust me I’m so happy nobody got hurt. And so mad I have had the time to mount it in my truck correctly, all my fault.
But point is my Jaguar 8.4 flys out tumbled down the road and still works 100% Got a tiny bit of road rash on the 90 degree waste water value that’s $1.00 if I wanted to replace it. Nothing else happened. Now I’m not judge mental but I get sick and tired of (we all know who) always bad mouthing the quality of the machine. If that doesn’t prove it’s solid what else could. There’s $1 of damage IF I even wanted to replace the pvc 90 at the waste value!
Let’s face it, honestly there’s 99% true info about these machine from Jaguar owners. And 1% bogus garbage typed on the web from a few overseas haters. They spread all kinds so dumb “fake news” They use their actual intelligence to try to make people think what the lie about is fact. Well my Jag flew out smashed and tumbled and works perfectly.
Ed Valentine- thumbs up my friend. I’d hate to see anyone have this very dangerious thing happen, but if it happened to your competitions machine it would of been a mangled mess. Ed can now crash test safety certify the Jaguar 8.4
I had the exact experience with a American-made, Fender acoustic guitar. Flew out of the bed of a truck at 50mph, hit the asphalt, tumbled and then slid to a grinding halt in the middle of the street. The case was scratched and it got thrown out of tune... but was otherwise unaffected. Some things are actually well built.

That Jaguar went through a helluva stress test. Impressive. I use a Nautilus and, based on how it feels going up and down stairs, wouldn't expect it to survive that kind of abuse.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater

My biggest issue is one of the criticisms to the Jag comes from people that have never touched one. Once you realize that they're built for utility not luxury.
People criticize the fact that it has bolts holding down the tank versus latches and hinges latches and hinges don't hold up to an impact.
There is a lot of features that makes a machine very durable in comparison to machines that worry more about appearance than functionality.

When it comes to the Jag most people are completely ignorant
And is ignorance is bliss there in heaven

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Well Ed May not me to post this but I think he respects others thoughts. After this amount of ownership there’s a few things I’d do a bit different. But I’ve said it a lot when you design something for the masses everyone’s going to have their take on what you could of done different.
One thing for sure is it’s quality. Utilitarian perhaps, but tough. I totaled my van hitting a post at 10 mph. The jag flys out at 30 and survives!

Last edited:
Reactions: J20770 and Ymetimme

J20770

Jan 14, 2019
Real Name
Jason Dumont
Well Ed May not me to post this but I think he respects others thoughts. After this amount of ownership there’s a few things I’d do a bit different. But I’ve said it a lot when you design something for the masses everyone’s going to have their take on what you could of done different.
One thing for sure is it’s quality. Utilitarian perhaps, but tough. I totaled my van hitting a post at 10 mph. The jag flys out at 30 and survives!
There is nothing wrong with customizing things for your particular needs. Buy what you need then make it what you want.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
There is nothing wrong with customizing things for your particular needs. Buy what you need then make it what you want.
Oh I agree. Honestly that’s fun to me. I bought a $35000 truck yet already blew holes in it customizing it. 5” hole for generator exhaust was my first modification. Hey if I’m going to own it I’m going to make it my own!

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Michael;

Thanks for that true, but funny story! You are now the third person who has mentioned their Cross-American machine rolling out the back door.
I remember a gentleman in the UK who mentioned that he was driving around a Round-About, and his machine flew out the back door and onto the payment. Well, he continued around, stopped and picked up his machine, and continued on to his next job! He said it worked without a hitch !
We thank you for your compliment and you are correct; we build these industrial JAGUAR's tougher than most, true workhorses!

Best to all above.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Don't feel too bad, AZ, I had a customer who didn't properly secure a rental Ninja of mine in his truck. It wound up falling out the back onto Interstate 85 (at speed, no less) and aside from a bent axle and a lost waste tank lid, it survived intact. So you're not the only one who's had a machine go bottoms-up on you. ;)