Mar 28, 2009
Arizona
www.driheat.com
Real Name
Ken Horvath
Business Location
United States
We use Serum System exclusively now.

Process is pretty simple. Larger jobs can be done with less labor and much faster. You use an airless sprayer to apply. This means detail to PPE even on a small job. This is because of the 18-20% Peroxide.

Feel free to email me and I can email you some job photo's.

khorvath1@cox.net

Ken Horvath

Mar 28, 2009
Arizona
www.driheat.com
Real Name
Ken Horvath
Business Location
United States
Hi Dana,

We just did a 3500sf Cat 2/3 loss with Serum. Adjuster was very impressed with the look of the framing and smell in the home. Now, hopefully I will get paid.

Mike Hogan

Jun 6, 2006
Dutchess County,NY
Ken,

I spoke to Bill Lyons 2 weeks ago,he had me speak to Steve in Michigan,who will be coming to NY to show us proper use of the system. After part 1 does its job and you HEPA vac,do you ever finf it necessary to either media blast or pressure wash.

We now use a system similar to Unsmoke's Pittsburgh Protocol,
but cannot use it in attics due to water volume.

Any more feedback would be appreciated.

Mike Hogan

Jun 6, 2006
Dutchess County,NY
Ken,

I spoke to Bill Lyons 2 weeks ago,he had me speak to Steve in Michigan,who will be coming to NY to show us proper use of the system. After part 1 does its job and you HEPA vac,do you ever finf it necessary to either media blast or pressure wash.

We now use a system similar to Unsmoke's Pittsburgh Protocol,
but cannot use it in attics due to water volume.

Any more feedback would be appreciated.

Ken Horvath

Mar 28, 2009
Arizona
www.driheat.com
Real Name
Ken Horvath
Business Location
United States
Hi Mike,

Main thing we focus on is full cover PPE. Especially important on anything overhead. And I mean full cover. If you have lots of overhead spraying wearing a true peroxide proof suit would be a plus.

We have had no need to blast or pressure wash after using Serum. I have used Dry ice & soda blasting and like this better. We usually do a mold job or 2 per week as an average.

Sorry I forgot to respond to your PM. I've been so busy I am having a hard time keeping track of anything outside the norm.

ffjennings

Oct 12, 2006
Ottawa, Illinois
Real Name
Dana Jennings
It is an alternative to media blasting and other labor intensive cleaning, scrubbing, and sanding that may be required on Mold Remediation and Cat 3 water losses. We also just used it on a house with a urine issue on the subfloor.

Ken Horvath

Mar 28, 2009
Arizona
www.driheat.com
Real Name
Ken Horvath
Business Location
United States
Apex,

We are the trainer's for Serum System in Arizona. Give me a call and I can explain or show you the process.

Ken Horvath
602-723-2534

moldstainremover

Jan 9, 2012
IL
Real Name
Chris Heller
Business Location
United States
Is anyone currently using the Serum System for Mold Remediation? If so, what are the costs involved and the pros/cons of it?
Try MMR mold stain remover. Demo at YouTube by searching moldstainremover. See also fastmoldremoval.com

XM_Industries

Aug 11, 2010
Georgia
Real Name
Brent Armstrong
Business Location
United States
dang, brought up a 3 year old thread for your first post to pitch your product....

Mold Inspector

Jan 20, 2015
Real Name
Philip Kossoy
Try MMR mold stain remover. Demo at YouTube by searching moldstainremover. See also fastmoldremoval.com
That's right...MMR is the most incredible new mold removal product on the market. You will have to wear full PPE including a full glass face respirator when using it. For more information on mold remediation you can check out:
www.absolutelyspotlessmold.com
www.absolutelyspotlessmoldpa.com
www.absolutelyspotlessmoldny.com
www.absolutelyspotless.us
www.absolutelyspotlessmoldny.com/mold-removal-remediation-testing-inspection-staten-island-ny.htm
www.absolutelyspotlessmold.com/mold-remediation-Staten-island-NY.htm

Attachments

DamageClean

Apr 25, 2010
iowa
Real Name
Brent J
Business Location
United States
Remember MMR is only for stain removal. We use it and like it for the staining but would rather use zero harmful chemicals.

Jeff Clarke

Nov 26, 2019
Greely, ON
www.inflector.ca
Real Name
Jeff Clarke

Attachments

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
MMR is a strong chlorine bleach, respiratory protection is a must. I am not a fan of using it in a crawlspace or any other enclosed area (though it's great for getting artillery mold off of vinyl siding, lol). Serum and other peroxides are equally strong oxidizers, though less fume-y, and must also be used with extreme caution.