Mobile printer

Kingdomcome84

Jul 28, 2013
Real Name
Kenechi Enezuagu
Just checked the customer factor and it piqued my interest until i saw $34.99/month. kinda like HouseCall Pro service based stuff. I'd Pass

I will continue to use invoice templates for now until i create a corporate identity package of my own. i also in the market for a mobile printer to handout invoices on the spot

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Just checked the customer factor and it piqued my interest until i saw $34.99/month. kinda like HouseCall Pro service based stuff. I'd Pass

I will continue to use invoice templates for now until i create a corporate identity package of my own. i also in the market for a mobile printer to handout invoices on the spot
You think $34.99 is expensive?

Kingdomcome84

Jul 28, 2013
Real Name
Kenechi Enezuagu
You think $34.99 is expensive?

$34.99/ A MONTH

If it was one time only then i'd pay but i dont need anymore services. I already pay for too much monthly services already. Plus i dont have that many invoices to print out to justify that monthly rate. I operate at a low risk right now.

i also like the sound of mobile printer + surface pro. That sound much better. I always need a receipt at the last min when i customer ask after i get paid.

Last edited: