Miscellaneous tools you use regularly | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Miscellaneous tools you use regularly

BuckeyeState

May 22, 2019
Marion, Ohio
Real Name
Ric Arcuri
Business Location
United States
Hello all. I have been lurking the forum for a bit, building up my equipment and chemicals to get going with my business. Multiple thousands of dollars later, I have most of the essentials that I need, minus some deliveries I am still waiting on.

So after that little intro, my question is, what are some tools, supplies, things... that you more seasoned cleaners use on a regular basis, that someone who is new to the industry wouldn't normally be thinking of getting? I plan on getting the various quart size sprayer bottles, water pails, possibly some hand scrub brushes, etc., but what are some things that you use on a regular basis that makes the job a little easier for you, or quicker, etc...

Thanks for any input.

Ric

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
2 large adjustable wrenches and 1 small one
Extra male/female connectors
Roll of teflon tape
Bungee cords
A 50ft rope, thin but enough to pull hoses up a building wall
1 inch paint scraper
bone spatula
double bottles of citrus gel/POG spotter

Reactions: BuckeyeState

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
  • Tool kit to repair your equipment in the field along with some spare parts for whatever are the common items that wear out such as male and female Quick connects, jets and valves.
  • Grandi-groomer
  • Grandi-Brush
  • Blue foam blocks
  • 3" x 3" plastic tabs
  • Sticky tabs
  • White cotton cloths, terry towels or bar cloths
  • Gum Getter, Carpet Shark or some type of scraper / agitation tool for gum and other sticky deposits

Reactions: BuckeyeState