Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
Merry Christmas to all my Tmf family. Most of you have never met and a lot of you I have. Most of the year were out help in each other, other times were arguing, bickering ,fussing ,and fighting. Sounds like a family to me. Merry Christmas to all
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1451050793.627634.jpg

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Merry Christmas to all my Tmf family. Most of you have never met and a lot of you I have. Most of the year were out help in each other, other times were arguing, bickering ,fussing ,and fighting. Sounds like a family to me. Merry Christmas to all
View attachment 57836
Gots that one right Mr Sun..Merry Xmas brother!

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
Gots that one right Mr Sun..Merry Xmas brother!
View attachment 57836
Merry Christmas to you two crazy bassturds!

Reactions: suncarpet

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
It doesn't seem like Christmas in New Jersey. It's going to be 65-70 degrees today and I'm loving it. I had a great December because of the nice weather. No snow or brutal cold is always good for business. Lets hope for a warm or normal winter this year. We deserve it after the last two winters that were brutal for most of the country.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Hot as hell here in Houston,,, Can you libs take your Global Warming back to the north east where it belongs. 84 Degrees here today...
Merry Christmas Everyone !!!
Global Warming......where have you been?
They call it Climate Change now. That way they can't be wrong....lol

Reactions: keep it clean

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
If you plant a tree, it acts like a vertical lake. Most trees hold 100 to 1000 gallons of water. and water takes time to heat and cool. It also provides shade, oxygen, adds moisture to the air. most moisture in the air slows temperature spikes, and also may help it rain once in a while.

Dead trees make good soil better.

Plant a tree and have a happy holiday.

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
If you plant a tree, it acts like a vertical lake. Most trees hold 100 to 1000 gallons of water. and water takes time to heat and cool. It also provides shade, oxygen, adds moisture to the air. most moisture in the air slows temperature spikes, and also may help it rain once in a while.

Dead trees make good soil better.

Plant a tree and have a happy holiday.

Link?

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
When you can understand fully, the nature you are and live in, your bound to be a wise person.

My first post is just my idea. I have no proof, but I did find some links for you that may help you grasp the idea.

It a bit strage, but
When I be alone, looking at a tree, at times the tree seemed to me, to be breathing like a pair of lungs.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
CC do you also believe that You evolved from apes??? God made me in his image!!!!
I do not know how long life has been on earth.
I know I only have thoughts of how long life as been on earth by what other people have told me.
It seems to me, life of men on earth has been at least 100 years, and others claim up to 100,000 of years.
I do not know, I have no answer I would guess at, as both, a God and Planetary Evolution are possible and they both may be the same.
My guess is a mans life on earth is between 100 to 100,000 years.

Last edited: