Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Every year that I get older, I despise Christmas more. All the shoulder bumping walrus women, traffic jams, panic-stricken piss ants etc. make me wish that for only two days prior to Christmas, all assault laws would be lifted in order for me to do my part in correcting the problem. Oh, I would love Christmas then and on Christmas day, we could celebrate Jesus' life and his contribution to our world. Just give me my violence first, followed by praise in the right direction and eliminate the animalistic greedy aspect of it.

What the heck, the economy is slow for the next several weeks anyway. Might as well add some ass whooping fun to it all and the KO victims could heal up just in time for Spring Break. Oh, I have ideas for that one as well, beloved fans.

Reactions: dklowery

cyphersbg

Mr. Cyphers
Jul 19, 2013
California
www.oceanwestsd.com
Real Name
Branston Cyphers
Business Location
United States
Every year that I get older, I despise Christmas more. All the shoulder bumping walrus women, traffic jams, panic-stricken piss ants etc. make me wish that for only two days prior to Christmas, all assault laws would be lifted in order for me to do my part in correcting the problem. Oh, I would love Christmas then and on Christmas day, we could celebrate Jesus' life and his contribution to our world. Just give me my violence first, followed by praise in the right direction and eliminate the animalistic greedy aspect of it.

What the heck, the economy is slow for the next several weeks anyway. Might as well add some ass whooping fun to it all and the KO victims could heal up just in time for Spring Break. Oh, I have ideas for that one as well, beloved fans.
Now that was pretty original If I say so myself lol

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Now that was pretty original If I say so myself lol

Nobody here can rightfully argue that we people don't require a good ass whooping at least once a year and here is the real kicker; women are on their own. Now, who among us does not feel that American women need to be corrected once a year?

Finally, no weapons are allowed. After all, I am a humanitarian.

cyphersbg

Mr. Cyphers
Jul 19, 2013
California
www.oceanwestsd.com
Real Name
Branston Cyphers
Business Location
United States
Nobody here can rightfully argue that we people don't require a good ass whooping at least once a year.
I can think of a few customers that I wish bumped into me at a outside they home somewhere so I can handle business. I got a guy stealing gas out the tanks of vehicles in my neighborhood that got away from me once but trying to catch this dude for real.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
I can think of a few customers that I wish bumped into me at a outside they home somewhere so I can handle business. I got a guy stealing gas out the tanks of vehicles in my neighborhood that got away from me once but trying to catch this dude for real.
One of this country's biggest problems is related to the oppression of physical ass whoopings. Things have gotten way out of control because of it.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
I agree man, especially those kids going around sucker punching old ladies and men.
Yes, with my plan, they would only be allowed to do this sort of thing 2 days prior to Christmas. Complete oppression of our base instincts is not only unrealistic but unhealthy. It leads to an overload and thus, rampant bursts of uncontrolled mayhem. Our country needs to groom these needs with holiday verve and acceptance.

Human beings are just a notch above mindlessness. How else could one explain the cattle-like stomping on Black Friday?

Last edited:

cyphersbg

Mr. Cyphers
Jul 19, 2013
California
www.oceanwestsd.com
Real Name
Branston Cyphers
Business Location
United States
Yes, with my plan, they would only be allowed to do this sort of thing 2 days prior to Christmas. Complete oppression of our base instincts is not only unrealistic but unhealthy. It leads to an overload and thus, rampant bursts of uncontrolled mayhem. Our country needs to groom these needs with holiday verve and acceptance.

Human beings are just a notch above mindlessness. How else could one explain the cattle-like stomping on Black Friday?
LMAO!!!! Cattle like stomping

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
I agree man, especially those kids going around sucker punching old ladies and men.
Horrible kids. I remember when I was 10 I got into a fight with a 20 year old for shoving my great grandma. I lost, but it was the principle of respect. My gg was just walking me to the park. Loves that woman even at 80 she was able to kick that girls ass.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using TMF Forums mobile app

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Horrible kids. I remember when I was 10 I got into a fight with a 20 year old for shoving my great grandma. I lost, but it was the principle of respect. My gg was just walking me to the park. Loves that woman even at 80 she was able to kick that girls ass.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using TMF Forums mobile app

Note to self, do not piss off Tiffany.:rolleyes::confused:;)