Meet the Bentley Pro Speed Wand | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Meet the Bentley Pro Speed Wand

Austin Robertson

Aug 6, 2020
Real Name
Austin Robertson
The Bentley Pro™ Speed Wand is designed to save you time and energy while delivering a deeper clean than a traditional wand! With a smooth rolling motion, the Bentley Pro™ cleans in both directions to greatly increase productivity. The uniquely designed head, in combination with Mytee's new Lo-Pro jets, reach deeper into the carpet for exceptional cleaning power! https://www.mytee.com/products/8314sw-bentley-pro-speed-wand/
Bentley Pro™ Square (1) (1).png

Austin Robertson

Aug 6, 2020
Real Name
Austin Robertson
Very simple! There are 4 screws that attach the manifold to the back of the wand head. It's as easy as unscrewing them and pulling the manifold back to reach the jets

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
The Bentley Pro™ Speed Wand is designed to save you time and energy while delivering a deeper clean than a traditional wand! With a smooth rolling motion, the Bentley Pro™ cleans in both directions to greatly increase productivity. The uniquely designed head, in combination with Mytee's new Lo-Pro jets, reach deeper into the carpet for exceptional cleaning power! https://www.mytee.com/products/8314sw-bentley-pro-speed-wand/
View attachment 93205
I would buy it if you guys have offered a 30 days return policy, if you are confident of your product like rotovac is with their bonzer then please have a return policy.

Last edited:

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
What I like most of this new mytee wand is that there is no adjustments to make to different carpet type, just hit it on the floor and start extraction.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
If you can't offer a return policy then please make real cleaning videos so we can watch them before making up our minds to purchase this wand. If John can send me one I can make tons of youtube vids and this will help the sales. Take a look at the zipper and the bonzer that have tons of vids. Without displaying the real raw information out there mytee will not be able to sell this wand.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I would buy it if you guys offered a 30 days return policy, if you are confident of your product like rotovac is with their bonzer then please have a return policy.
They have a giveaway on the Facebook page, look it up. I will eventually buy one, but I'm not entering the giveaway. Some cleaner out there that can't afford one or is a newbie should get a crack at it before me.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
They have a giveaway on the Facebook page, look it up. I will eventually buy one, but I'm not entering the giveaway. Some cleaner out there that can't afford one or is a newbie should get a crack at it before me.
Yeah I saw that giveaway Jim but couldn't figure it out to enter in. I got the money but I want to invest carefully not wastefully, $1400 means $2000 cad. Because of this pandemic the states is not doing well and for this reason the US $ should weaken against the other currencies, we are waiting for the US $ to weaken so we can buy more stuff from the states.

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
A while back i though @John LaBarbera had said that was the direction they were going with it, had they made it in a somewhat lightweight scrub wand id have bought 4 of them today.
As long as it had a sight glass on it I would love that. I like to be able to see my jets when I clean so I know I rinsed out everything when dealing with resolve or a spotter I used.

Reactions: Fedri

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
This looks really good,

Id love to buy one if theyd be willing to offer one at a good deal or at least to try.

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
This looks really good,

Id love to buy one if theyd be willing to offer one at a good deal or at least to try.
Exactly, like the rotovac has the return policy. I am not buying it to return it but it's a new product and I can't spare $2k CAD specially at uncertain times @John LaBarbera I want to make sure it's a keeper

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I ordered one (and yes I am paying for it) and will test it and do a couple video's. Any thing you want to see in the video let me know now...