Media: Sapphire Scientific Stryker Wand Review | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Media: Sapphire Scientific Stryker Wand Review

Jim Martin

Jun 5, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Good video....

I like the conventional handle on the one I use...did not care for the large molded handle and the shift knob....

you get both flush and flow with this wand....holds heat...good recovery...

spots may have just been the pre-spray or one of those stubborn ones that you have to use the super soap on.....

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Not my first choice for rat nasties but definitely a good tool to have on hand for normal cleaning.

Jim Martin

Jun 5, 2008
Tucson Arizona
agree......but most rat nasties get a good rotary cleaning anyway....

you should try cleaning a rat nasty with a rotary and then dry stroke the carpet with the stryker and see what that does.....

jimmy.h

Jun 10, 2012
Real Name
james hester
any other wands that clean in both directions? sorry in advance if thats a dumb question...

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
My brother, myself, and his helper all tried this tool about a year and a half ago, and we all disliked it. They hated it immediately, but I'm always hoping to find something interesting in new equipment so argued with them that we should try it more, and maybe it works well in different scenarios. They were right. I finally gave up trying to defend this PoS, and back it went to the distributor.

Maybe they improved it since then, though. I hope so. It's an interesting idea.

drew0379

Sep 23, 2012
Real Name
andrew somers
looks more like a good commercial wand or for low nap carpet. I am with Rob on this saying its not good for rat nasty jobs