Media: Las Vegas Tile and Grout Cleaning - 7-11 Store - 12-17-11 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Media: Las Vegas Tile and Grout Cleaning - 7-11 Store - 12-17-11

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
Is that the soundtrack from Damien?:D

Where do you buy those vials of black soil for the videos?:D

Very impressive.:)

Reactions: lvtandg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Great work Michael!

lvtandg

KING of Tile and Grout Cleaning
Apr 16, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
www.lasvegastileandgroutcleaning.com
Real Name
Michael Marcus
Business Location
United States
What tile cleaner did you use?
Used interlinks Perioxibright...Can't remember exact name, but it was given to me when I bought a truck mount from them...several cases...That 7-11 was filthy, even worse when I left due to people walking on freshly cleaned surfaces floors...7-11's have issues...Not sure what there solution is....They need weekly service...LOL

Mike Hanley

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2008
Florida
Real Name
Mike
Used interlinks Perioxibright...Can't remember exact name, but it was given to me when I bought a truck mount from them...several cases...That 7-11 was filthy, even worse when I left due to people walking on freshly cleaned surfaces floors...7-11's have issues...Not sure what there solution is....They need weekly service...LOL

Looks good for sure! I would be lying if i said I would give that a try but I cant bring myself to use anything but Tilemaster.

lvtandg

KING of Tile and Grout Cleaning
Apr 16, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
www.lasvegastileandgroutcleaning.com
Real Name
Michael Marcus
Business Location
United States
Looks good for sure! I would be lying if i said I would give that a try but I cant bring myself to use anything but Tilemaster.
Gotcha Mike...I will try Rob's tile master soon...Once I get close to running out of the stuff I have now...I am pretty sure it' like oxyblaster, and if it's cheaper, it's nice to have it on board! I have nothing against no one here...I am sure Rob's product is a winner! I just like to bit and moan sometimes...I learned it from my clients...I could make a million dollars and don't want to share it...Unless my wife is involved...

Mike Hanley

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2008
Florida
Real Name
Mike
Gotcha Mike...I will try Rob's tile master soon...Once I get close to running out of the stuff I have now...I am pretty sure it' like oxyblaster, and if it's cheaper, it's nice to have it on board! I have nothing against no one here...I am sure Rob's product is a winner! I just like to bit and moan sometimes...I learned it from my clients...I could make a million dollars and don't want to share it...Unless my wife is involved...
If youre getting great results keep using that stuff! I was just shocked to see something else work that good.

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
I would not run my hoses across that gunk. I clean my way in so that my hoses aren't rolling around in the muck.

Cool video/great job.