Media: F9 BARC Rust Remover Training: How to Remove Rust Stains on Stucco | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Media: F9 BARC Rust Remover Training: How to Remove Rust Stains on Stucco

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
It's a natural transition and a great add-on. You guys already have pressure washing equipment that should suffice for the restoration.

Where's a good place to learn?

Apr 7, 2013
Palm Desert, CA
Real Name
Craig Harrison
I will be teaching a 3 day class here in Palm Desert for Professional Rust Removal and possibly a hard surface restoration course for concrete. Class outlines are in the works but if you are interested in coming down for a few days, PM me and I'd be able to set up a hands-on that fits your needs. There are many ways to make money in pressure washing so we just need to figure out what parts you'd like to learn. You can come out later for more advanced restoration classes.. just depends on what you need.

FastFinish

Anonymous
Jun 29, 2012
Salem, Oregon
www.fastfinishor.com
Real Name
Patrick Rhea
Business Location
United States
Black? Are you sure it's not mold? F9 takes care of tannin stains, bleach (sodium hypochlorite) takes care of mold. If you have a picture you can send it to my email: craig@front9restoration.com
No... Cleaned all the mold off easily with the spinner and rotary. I use a high alkaline concrete cleaner for 98 percent of all the cleaning. Everything came up, gum, mold, rust, except the black stains from the leaves.

Apr 7, 2013
Palm Desert, CA
Real Name
Craig Harrison
I'll need pic to make sure. F9 should work on tannin stains. Most tannin stains are orange. Black could be mold or a sap residue. If its a sap residue, a strong sodium hydroxide used in combination with a stiff bristled broom and the power wash at 200 degrees will help. But sometimes they can be so deeply embedded that even acid washing won't do it.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hey I left my golf cart on my new driveway and it left orange rust looking stains after a big rain. I tried rust remover and a brush. A little lighter but not much. Rinsed fast so min damage but still remains. So...your suggestion from here?

FastFinish

Anonymous
Jun 29, 2012
Salem, Oregon
www.fastfinishor.com
Real Name
Patrick Rhea
Business Location
United States
I'll need pic to make sure. F9 should work on tannin stains. Most tannin stains are orange. Black could be mold or a sap residue. If its a sap residue, a strong sodium hydroxide used in combination with a stiff bristled broom and the power wash at 200 degrees will help. But sometimes they can be so deeply embedded that even acid washing won't do it.
We did not try bleaching it out yet. That might be all it takes. We tried a peroxide based cleaner and it lightened a bit.

Apr 7, 2013
Palm Desert, CA
Real Name
Craig Harrison
Hey I left my golf cart on my new driveway and it left orange rust looking stains after a big rain. I tried rust remover and a brush. A little lighter but not much. Rinsed fast so min damage but still remains. So...your suggestion from here?
Rob, post a pic so I can see how bad they are. The orange battery burn can travel 2" deep into concrete. We recommend to surface clean the concrete first, let it dry completely then a double application of F9 allowing both coats to dry and follow the outline explained in our battery acid removal videos. This will make it look about 95-100% on average.

In the absolute worst case scenerios F9 when used with the F9 Process will take out a minimum of 85-90% of the orange burn.

Latest posts