May remove the generator

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Well I don’t need to use it with the batteries and inverter. If I plug in direct to the truck I should be able to run it direct to the outlet.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
My trucks so big now the generator takes up .01% of my space! Lol I just vented it to the outside world. I never put the wheel kit on my genset and man that things crazy hard to move.
@Luky did you ever sell your Escape?
@kevinj6121 how has yours been working for you? Have you been keeping it dedicated in the truck?
Nope , but here is the whole shebang . Most likely, I'll have to wait for warmer temperatures and it'll sell to aspiring CC. If not, there is always scrap yard near by. It's a shame, I don't need anything from that pile. Isn't that sad [email protected]&Carpet

Attachments

• 20190109_125512.jpg
    20190109_125512.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 221

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
If your ever going to break it up I really need a second hot turbo. Cash is tight right now as I need to pay a friend first for some equipment he sold me but if you’d make me a deal on it that would be awesome. If not I totally understand. Before you scrap the entire thing I’d drive out there!

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
If your ever going to break it up I really need a second hot turbo. Cash is tight right now as I need to pay a friend first for some equipment he sold me but if you’d make me a deal on it that would be awesome. If not I totally understand. Before you scrap the entire thing I’d drive out there!
Since you've arrived to famous TMF , you've been always short on cash. You're not listening to well meant advice, stop buying stuff, work for a while, get stronger and then, buy more toys.
What you gonna do with a 2 Turbo's ? Put them in " series" , haha.. You crack me up. Are you building carpet cleaning emporium?
Only thing I understand is that your credit is shot and that takes a while to rebuild, you had a bad luck and some, but what is with your obsession to get more and more stuff.
Are you married? Why don't turn finance decisions to your spouse or girlfriend. I did that 32 years ago and I still congratulate myself every day. How did your January panned out ?$5K, $7-10K? To do a great job, you'll need portable (TM) , hoses, wand and balls to make in this word. Ok, if you got Orbiter or something else, be it. Good on you that you want to support TMF and you spend $500 plus. I like their products too. Do I buy it?
No. The reason why? They're just products with a Rob's secrets, well kept secrets.
Cheers, brother. Stay well and strong ...
Is your Turbo new? Used? All four switches are functioning? If they are, you should feel the heat from solution line trough the glove.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
A quick note 4 for anybody having electric heater issues one of the first things you should try is descaling it people sometimes forget this equipment gets hard water deposits built up on the inside of the heating elements run some distilled vinegar in through them and let them sit normally it's fixed them right up

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Since you've arrived to famous TMF , you've been always short on cash. You're not listening to well meant advice, stop buying stuff, work for a while, get stronger and then, buy more toys.
What you gonna do with a 2 Turbo's ? Put them in " series" , haha.. You crack me up. Are you building carpet cleaning emporium?
Only thing I understand is that your credit is shot and that takes a while to rebuild, you had a bad luck and some, but what is with your obsession to get more and more stuff.
Are you married? Why don't turn finance decisions to your spouse or girlfriend. I did that 32 years ago and I still congratulate myself every day. How did your January panned out ?$5K, $7-10K? To do a great job, you'll need portable (TM) , hoses, wand and balls to make in this word. Ok, if you got Orbiter or something else, be it. Good on you that you want to support TMF and you spend $500 plus. I like their products too. Do I buy it?
No. The reason why? They're just products with a Rob's secrets, well kept secrets.
Cheers, brother. Stay well and strong ...
Is your Turbo new? Used? All four switches are functioning? If they are, you should feel the heat from solution line trough the glove.
So does that mean “No” ?

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
A quick note 4 for anybody having electric heater issues one of the first things you should try is descaling it people sometimes forget this equipment gets hard water deposits built up on the inside of the heating elements run some distilled vinegar in through them and let them sit normally it's fixed them right up
My Edic simply put out more heat then my Mytee ever does.

Reactions: Luky

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
My Edic simply put out more heat then my Mytee ever does.
The edic I think is a 2000 watt heater where the mytee is only 1800 and the edic is a single heating element and chamber designs where the mytee has separate elements and Chambers which means it'll have a greater loss
Heaters are fairly simple devices to check and repairtake a multimeter and put it across the lead and see what your resistance is if you don't have any it is a burnt up coil
You can check each one of the thermal shut offs look for conductivity is there conductive they work I repaired several over the years and never had one that I couldn't get working again very cheaply

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
The mytee has from day one worked just “ok” it’s consistent.
Where the Edic wow that thing really cooked. I like the mytee that you can run dry just in case, but when it comes to hot water the Edic was impressive.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
@Luky it’s just nuts to me someone hasn’t bought that setup from you for what your asking. It’s literally worth the drive IMHO from anywhere in the US for someone

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
@Luky it’s just nuts to me someone hasn’t bought that setup from you for what your asking. It’s literally worth the drive IMHO from anywhere in the US for someone
Did you lately seen classified section? Everyone is trying to unload, especially guys going out of the business. It's been like this forever, this pattern. I'm not forcing my way trough. Give it month or two, sun will shine back again from above and there are gonna be a new wave of businesses to try to make it.
It is interesting though that I don't see anything interesting up for grab on local crazy list...

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet