Maxim Advanced Carpet Protector

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com

Maxim Advanced Carpet Protector Maxim uses half the water of DuPont Teflon or 3M Scotchgard. This means faster drying time! You also get greater coverage than provided by competing protectors. Each concentrated gallon covers 1.200 sq. ft. of high density residential carpet or 2,400 sq. ft. of low pile commercial carpet. Maxim Advanced goes beyond the repellency provided by traditional protectors and uses new technology to protect the carpet from the inside out. This affords additional protection against hot spills, spills from a height, food dyes in children’s drinks and sport drinks, etc.

Product # CP04GL $48.25 per gallon $43.45 per gallon in case of 4.

**CLICK HERE TO BUY OR FOR MORE INFORMATION**

ECOPRO

May 11, 2009
None
None.com
Real Name
None
Business Location
United States
Are you the store located in Ontario, CA ? Id like to try some of this out.

Kenny Wright

Jan 29, 2009
Virginia
Real Name
Kenny Wright
Business Location
United States
Not putting down any other brand, but I will say that I use Maxim and get good comments from my customers.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
How can I make that work in my 1:4 hydroforce?

gotta use pump sprayer I guess?
Richard, put the MAxim Advanced straight into the HydroForce. Spray at the 1-4 dilution. It will work fine.

One gallon of concentrate will protect 1200 sq. ft. of residential carpet. You can dilute at 1-2 in a pump up sprayer or cordless sprayer. You can dilute at 1-4 in the Hydroforce sprayer. Cover the same amount of carpet either way.

By using less water at the 1-2 dilution ratio, applying Maxim with the pump-up sprayer will dry faster. But you will end up with great protection either way.

Thanks for the good report, Kenny.

Jul 30, 2008
Ithaca, New York
www.classiccarpetcareservice.com
Real Name
Dan Langendoerfer
Business Location
United States
Maxim Advance ROCKS! If you're not applying it your customers lose big time at the first red dye spill. And you lose big profits too. I swear by this stuff, you can't beat the acid dye blockers. Hey Scott can I have a job! LOL.:bigsmiley: Listen all.... this is true stuff.

Symanz

Nov 2, 2017
Real Name
Raivo Dreismanis
Hello all,

How this product is better than 3M Scotchgard?