Mattress cleaning

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
What is your best cleaning product and method for cleaning mattresses I can get my hands on prochem Products thank you I did one did not turn out too good
d72a6262b1281d77d2918a0618a5ec60.jpg
Dragged behind horse carriage?

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Nothing cleans mattresses better than this because it breaks down lipids, dissolves body oils and sheaves urine leaving mattress smelling and looking bright and clean. I guarantee it. If it doesn’t I’ll not only give you your money back but you can keep the product too.

1)- Good info Rob. (y) And as much as many cleaner will try not to admit it, I think we ALL blew up a pump sprayer the first time we experimented with oxidizers. I know I did.

2)- Yer gettin' old bro. :p Welcome to my world.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
1)- Good info Rob. (y) And as much as many cleaner will try not to admit it, I think we ALL blew up a pump sprayer the first time we experimented with oxidizers. I know I did.

2)- Yer gettin' old bro. :p Welcome to my world.

1) (y)

2) :mad:

Choneque

Nov 18, 2012
Real Name
Sean Page
Nothing cleans mattresses better than this because it breaks down lipids, dissolves body oils and sheaves urine leaving mattress smelling and looking bright and clean. I guarantee it. If it doesn’t I’ll not only give you your money back but you can keep the product too.

Hey Rob, I clean a ton of mattresses. I get 50/50 results. I'm always on the look out for something new. Can this product be used on cottons and wools? And is it available at interlink? Thanks.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I used to clean a ton of mattresses. I do remember cleaning one which fell from the roof of the van on dirty pavement . It was king size and expensive one. No bodily fluids present though. I used Prochem natural fiber with a touch of synthetic. It shined like a star after cleaning. I hate to clean one nowadays just because of the all bio matters are present, including human urine, pet urine, blood and vomit. Had one with a 3 aforementioned matters. Isn't that something? I like to jump all over products and brands, so this time I used OS-1. Best results. Side note: OS-1 fizzes even on very old deeply set blood stains and takes it out. In the past I had mixed results with a Prochem Protein remover.
I also used Prochem Fine fiber shampoo and Haitian cotton shampoo( I like coconut smell of it) with a pretty good results. And because I'm not a magician, sometimes I'm not able to remove 10 years old urine stains even by letting stain remover sit on them for hours on end. I got cold lip and frown look in one case because of that, instead of getting medal for being brave enough to start cleaning process. Go figure...

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Use your wife's pumice stone to easily remove the pilling on your mattress. It's so fast and effective you will feel like an upholstery ninja.
Joke or for real?? I used a razor last time couple it was a pita and I damaged the mattress twice. small lil dents but still

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States

We are talking abut the surface fabric right?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Joke or for real?? I used a razor last time couple it was a pita and I damaged the mattress twice. small lil dents but still
No joke, pumice stones are the old school way for removing pilling on fabrics. Pumice stones are available for cleaning grills, at janitorial suppliers and women use them on their feet, they all work the same though.

Nov 8, 2016
462 West 58th Street New York, NY 10019
organicrugcleaners-nyc.com
Real Name
Reshef Harpaz
Business Location
United States
Although we don’t usually notice our own bodily smells, over time sweat can build up and lead to an unmistakable funky aroma. To rid your mattress of rankness, sprinkle it well with baking soda and gently rub it in with a scrub brush, so it gets into the mattress fabric where the stink lives. Let the baking soda sit for 10 minutes, and then vacuum it.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Although we don’t usually notice our own bodily smells, over time sweat can build up and lead to an unmistakable funky aroma. To rid your mattress of rankness, sprinkle it well with baking soda and gently rub it in with a scrub brush, so it gets into the mattress fabric where the stink lives. Let the baking soda sit for 10 minutes, and then vacuum it.
It’s called “Bio film”. Every home has it on walls, ducts and furnishings. On mattresses a combo of Peroxide and citrus will kill and remove it best. That’s why I recommended Pure02/built in Citrus Solve.