Mattress cleaning

dave40

Dec 28, 2010
canada
Real Name
david jones
Business Location
United States
What is your best cleaning product and method for cleaning mattresses I can get my hands on prochem Products thank you I did one did not turn out too good
d72a6262b1281d77d2918a0618a5ec60.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Citrus and peroxide is your friend here. Just don't over do it with the citrus. Thats why we make Pure02 w/citrus built in. It is a powder that is perfectly blended and will knock it a job like that out of the park, eliminating odors, organic stains and with nice natural light scent.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Citrus and peroxide is your friend here. Just don't over do it with the citrus. Thats why we make Pure02 w/citrus built in. It is a powder that is perfectly blended and will knock it a job like that out of the park, eliminating odors, organic stains and with nice natural light scent.
I agree, usually I even add in more peroxide, pro10k is excellent on a mattress too

extract and put a fan on it quick,,, easy peasy

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
I have hit a few like that with regular prespray i.e. prekleen and extracted it with my carpet wand. Just got to keep the wand moving or it over wets easily.

mike$

May 29, 2014
California
Real Name
brandon Dre
Business Location
United States
I clean these about 2-3 a month. The main thing I run into is urine... I Clean outside or in garage and use regular prespray with bleach.

PS on this one I would recommend the garbage can doesn't look like an expensive mattress and cleaning would never be 100%.

Reactions: PATRICK YANELLO

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I clean these about 2-3 a month. The main thing I run into is urine... I Clean outside or in garage and use regular prespray with bleach.

PS on this one I would recommend the garbage can doesn't look like an expensive mattress and cleaning would never be 100%.
You shouldn't use bleach on mattresses,, use peroxide ,,, it works way better

Luxury Cleaning NY

Dec 14, 2017
Real Name
Anna
Protective mattress covers made of polyester or polyurethane will enhance the hygiene of sleep and will not allow unwanted guests, such as bed bugs, to reach you at night. Agree, these things are important, even if it is temporary housing! The dense fabric of the mattress pad simply does not allow bugs to come into contact with your skin. For greater reliability, you can also treat the mattress with a special anti-bug remedy. So enjoy general cleaning. Hope we help u

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I refuse to clean mattresses. It's a waste of money. A mattress doubles in weight in five years. So all your sweat and skin gets deep into the mattress and your cleaning won't stop that

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. LOTS of money in mattress cleaning. The trick is to get the contacts at those resorts. And better than that, insurance claim work. I remember I did a resort in upstate NY some years back. Made a little over $20,000 in 5 days. $5,000 of that was mattress cleaning. (y)

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. LOTS of money in mattress cleaning. The trick is to get the contacts at those resorts. And better than that, insurance claim work. I remember I did a resort in upstate NY some years back. Made a little over $20,000 in 5 days. $5,000 of that was mattress cleaning. (y)
Lots of money, sure. I agree. But it's a waste of the customers money. It's impossible to truly clean a mattress.you will never get the sweat and skin out of the mattress, only off the surface

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I don't know about chems, I steam clean my mattress and it come out great. Now if you can find a way to remove those little lint balls all over the mattress you'd me my hero.

Use your wife's pumice stone to easily remove the pilling on your mattress. It's so fast and effective you will feel like an upholstery ninja.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Nothing cleans mattresses better than this because it breaks down lipids, dissolves body oils and sheaves urine leaving mattress smelling and looking bright and clean. I guarantee it. If it doesn’t I’ll not only give you your money back but you can keep the product too.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Lots of money, sure. I agree. But it's a waste of the customers money. It's impossible to truly clean a mattress.you will never get the sweat and skin out of the mattress, only off the surface

Oh! That's different. I thought you were talking about a waste of YOUR money. If that's the case then don't clean them. And I agree.....you will never get the cooties out that are inside the mattress. But that's not their concern anyway. So........