Masterblend products near Atlanta | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Masterblend products near Atlanta

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I have been using PCX by kleenrite as my extraction rinse for a while now. I really appreciate how it leaves the carpet soft and has an anti resoiling agent in it. However, recently someone brought to my attention that it smells very butyl-y. I'm perplexed if it has butyl, but I think I will try Masterblend "MasterClean" extraction rinse instead anyways. MasterClean by Masterblend claims it leaves the carpet soft and rinses clean. Does anybody in the Atlanta area know of a Masterblend supplier? I usually buy my PCX from TCS in Norcross so you'd think their would be a masterblend supplier somewhere in the Atlanta area.

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app

russrroberts

Jan 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ
www.steamnfresh.com
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Yes look on their website, the Atlanta store doesn't stock much of the products they don't regularly sell but they deliver in 2 days.

Sent from my SM-N920V using TMF Forums mobile app
Good information. I'm going to start reading up on some more extraction rinses. I'm looking to try something different. I know the Jon Don in Atlanta has alot of chempsec. Maybe I'll look at some of there stuff.

russrroberts

Jan 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ
www.steamnfresh.com
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
Good information. I'm going to start reading up on some more extraction rinses. I'm looking to try something different. I know the Jon Don in Atlanta has alot of chempsec. Maybe I'll look at some of there stuff.

Chemspec and Prochem make good stuff. Parts of the Matrix line are private labeled Prochem, Kleen-Rite, CTI stuff. Just talk to Rita or Chris about what you need they are both very knowledgeable.

Sent from my SM-N920V using TMF Forums mobile app

Reactions: Cameron RDS