masterblend is dying and taking my money with it. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

masterblend is dying and taking my money with it.

onfire_02_01

Apr 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.minnesotacandr.com
Real Name
Jeremy Gray
Business Location
United States
Approximately June 1st I ordered a new truckmount from masterblend because mine broke down and I am tired of fixing it. My supplier told me 4 days to have it shipped and we will install it Monday of the next week. I called on Thursday before to finalize times and was told that it would be 3-4 weeks because masterblend was behind. I called masterblend directly and they said oh no 2 weeks, 3 max. My truckmount was suppose to have been completed and shipped last week. I called my supplier to find out what time I should come in today to have it installed, well 6 weeks later and they still haven't started work on my truckmount, sitting ahead of me are two demonstration truckmounts for their van and another persons new truckmount. I learned today from my supplier that all but 1 of their production staff have left and that one remaining has broken his ankle and is barely working. Needless to say I am pissed at masterblend right now, I expected much better out of them.

onfire_02_01

Apr 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.minnesotacandr.com
Real Name
Jeremy Gray
Business Location
United States
I have thought of that. But my loan with the bank says it is for a masterblend eldiabo. I am not sure how hard it would be to get that changed after the loan has been made.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Call there distributer s and find one in stock some where .

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
I have thought of that. But my loan with the bank says it is for a masterblend eldiabo. I am not sure how hard it would be to get that changed after the loan has been made.
Pretty sure one phone call would fix that.

Reactions: wandwizard

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I've found in life there is usually 2 sides to a story. Have you ever thought that there may be an issue between the disty and Masterblend?

onfire_02_01

Apr 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.minnesotacandr.com
Real Name
Jeremy Gray
Business Location
United States
What I have heard is that most of the production guys along with some front end guys have left the company and the one experienced guy left has a broken ankle.

SunnyDays Carpet Cleaning

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois
Sorry for your Troubles. But glad you posted, because I'm selling my old TM to buy new one. And I couldn't be waiting 6 weeks. That sucks man.

onfire_02_01

Apr 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.minnesotacandr.com
Real Name
Jeremy Gray
Business Location
United States
I doubt it was the distributed, but I am willing to be wrong, I have called masterblend a couple of times and have gotten different answers each time. My supplier said they would begin work on my truckmount sometime this week if I was lucky Tuesday, I called masterblend this afternoon to complain and was told there was never a 2-3week delay it was always a 4-5 week delay and my truckmount was shipped on Friday.

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
I doubt it was the distributed, but I am willing to be wrong, I have called masterblend a couple of times and have gotten different answers each time. My supplier said they would begin work on my truckmount sometime this week if I was lucky Tuesday, I called masterblend this afternoon to complain and was told there was never a 2-3week delay it was always a 4-5 week delay and my truckmount was shipped on Friday.
so have you been working these last 5 or 6 weeks?

Mark Jennings

May 22, 2008
Denver
Approximately June 1st I ordered a new truckmount from masterblend because mine broke down and I am tired of fixing it. My supplier told me 4 days to have it shipped and we will install it Monday of the next week. I called on Thursday before to finalize times and was told that it would be 3-4 weeks because masterblend was behind. I called masterblend directly and they said oh no 2 weeks, 3 max. My truckmount was suppose to have been completed and shipped last week. I called my supplier to find out what time I should come in today to have it installed, well 6 weeks later and they still haven't started work on my truckmount, sitting ahead of me are two demonstration truckmounts for their van and another persons new truckmount. I learned today from my supplier that all but 1 of their production staff have left and that one remaining has broken his ankle and is barely working. Needless to say I am pissed at masterblend right now, I expected much better out of them.
Hello Jeremy! First off; we appreciate your business. Very Much! I cannot tell you everything that has been said to you from your distributor. I agree with Rob 100%.. there's always two sides to a story. I can tell you this: Your order for your El Diablo was sent into MasterBlend from your distributor on 6-22-15. Your truck mount shipped from our Denver office this past Friday. It took us 2 weeks and 4 days to fulfill the order. I ask you to contact your distributor to find out more details and you are of course always welcome to call me direct. Again, thank you for your business. Mark Jennings 800-525-9644. I'm in today and tomorrow.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Sure sounds like the distributor dropped the ball if it took 3 whole weeks for Masterblend to get the order. He orders it on June 1, but Masterblend receives the order June 22? Something went drastically wrong here.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The only thing that has the potential to hold up my orders is outstanding payments. Just saying.