Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The supply chain is super jacked. Outside my area in Norfolk are over 300 container shops that can’t dock. Everyone I know is having a shortage. I fear it will get much worse this winter. Are you ready? Stocked on equipment, tools and chemistry? If not I highly recommend you do. We got some dumb and dumbers running the free world. Well free atm cause we all know there are no more elections, just selections. So are you ready?

Attachments

• AA2447BE-DB54-4047-AEBD-7CE32B3AFF15.jpeg
    AA2447BE-DB54-4047-AEBD-7CE32B3AFF15.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 14

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Maybe I better buy more toilet paper. You never know just how bad you need it until you literally can't buy a single roll in your home town! I hope it doesn't get that bad again. The dirty Dems and the globalist are doing their dead level best to destroy the U.S. and open us up to the "New World Order". Klaus Schwaab must be so happy right now. I believe he is the major proponent of the so called "Great Reset" and he has the ear of major world leaders. It will happen as sure as I'm breathing right now. It is literally just a matter of time. Schwaab has some really weird and scary ideas, but the really scary thing is how many and who are listening to him. He is pure evil. He's been talking about similar or same things in the video below for a number of years including I think chips implanted in the brain that connect you to artificial intelligence. Sound crazy? Think again.

BOOK: COVID 19 AND THE GREAT RESET BY KLAUS SCHWAAB

Last edited:

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
thats what grocery stores are fearing right now. Not that there was actually a shortage of toilet paper, it just started somewhere and got out of hand. Just think of even a hint of food shortage.....

Darthmaeglin

Oct 16, 2020
Real Name
Ben Kelley
I can not understand how some people think the "Great Reset" is supposed to be some kind of overthrowing of the rich when its strongest support comes from some of the wealthiest men in the world. It reminds me of Animal Farm, when all this is over we will finally all be equals- nevermind that they will be "more equal" than others are.

Reactions: Sabyl Nate