Mask Update | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mask Update

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
100% he blew it. His chances of reelection are not looking good at this point.

Had he taken action he would of course had been scrutinized by the left media but if the virus was defeated I don't think Biden would have a chance right now
I was never about "defeating" the virus..... It was about an intelligent strategy that kept the economy afloat in its midst.... On that, he failed miserably and it'll cost him the election. Unfortunately, I don't think Biden is an upgrade

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Which administration will provide more abortions?.....
That's the one that has my vote. ;)
Yer retarded Mike. Your prepubescent jokes are getting tired. Since you cling to the mindset of teenagers I’ll drum up an old phrase , dude you killed it already.

sometimes yer funny other times you try to hard.

Reactions: Fedri

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Yer retarded Mike. Your prepubescent jokes are getting tired. Since you cling to the mindset of teenagers I’ll drum up an old phrase , dude you killed it already.

I get bored trying to act grown up..... Don't you?!!!

Reactions: MikeGaure

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I get bored trying to act grown up..... Don't you?!!!
Couldn’t be bored today spent most of it on our remodel hanging rock, while my family skin coated and sanded. We didn’t like the original texture so we’re re finishing it.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States

Back in the day, he either snorted to much Bolivian marching powder or the lye is getting to him. Not sure which took its toll.

• Haha

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Couldn’t be bored today spent most of it on our remodel hanging rock, while my family skin coated and sanded. We didn’t like the original texture so we’re re finishing it.
Company today. Pool looks bigger from upstairs to me.....
95B869E7-A8AC-4081-83E1-A7F6AF51524E.jpeg

Reactions: MikeGaure

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
New England Journal Medicine.

new england medicine mask no.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
How about this beauty...

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
New England Journal Medicine.

View attachment 92960
It is all business and these morons can't understand this. Currently they are making tons of money from testing kits and masks and later on they will get the bigger pie with the vaccine, and loan interests, we are talking about trillions of dollars here that they will share amongst themselves.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Whenever I see some poser in an "American Fighter" shirt....

Hush it Biff. Miracles over muscles. Homeless will not have to shut down, won’t have to social distance or wear a mask. And it’s a miracle, none of them have dropped dead or been affected by the pandemic! Also no politicians have died from Covid. Are you a believer in miracles now?

However I hear they’re moving them into hotels that they’ve taken over by executive order and registering them to vote, giving them free food, housing, cigarettes and dope, who you think they’re gonna register them to vote for? lol gotta love Cali.

Reactions: Fdt281

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Hush it Biff. Miracles over muscles. Homeless will not have to shut down, won’t have to social distance or wear a mask. And it’s a miracle, none of them have dropped dead or been affected by the pandemic! Also no politicians have died from Covid. Are you a believer in miracles now?

However I hear they’re moving them into hotels that they’ve taken over by executive order and registering them to vote, giving them free food, housing, cigarettes and dope, who you think they’re gonna register them to vote for? lol gotta love Cali.
Best state in the union, poser.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Best state in the union, poser.
Lol they banned 4th of July celebrations, but encouraged protests, it’s ok to crowd the street to protest, but you can’t stand on a field at your church and pray, mom and pop are closed again, but Walmart is wide open and people and small business's going bankrupt. It might be the most "beautiful state" but it's definitely not in the most "beautiful state" there musclehead.

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Lol they banned 4th of July celebrations, but encouraged protests, it’s ok to crowd the street to protest, but you can’t stand on a field at your church and pray, mom and pop are closed again, but Walmart is wide open and people and small business's going bankrupt. It might be the most "beautiful state" but it's definitely not in the most "beautiful state" there musclehead.
I only trip on things I can control, as should you.....

For instance....did you know when a legit dude with cauliflower ear sees some skinny-fat geezer in a Tapout or American Fighter shirt.....they think it's hilarious?! :D

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I only trip on things I can control, as should you.....

For instance....did you know when a legit dude with cauliflower ear sees some skinny-fat geezer in a Tapout or American Fighter shirt.....they think it's hilarious?! :D
Yes I do. I have a good friend who is a jiu jitsu lifer who has major cauliflower ears. Great person. He might laugh but he never derides. Humble yet powerful dude. You on the other hand have an innate need to compensate. I am guessing you were verbally or physically abused as a child and have to compensate by putting others down. You try to control situations, conversations and bully because that's what abused people do, abuse others.

Reactions: mrotto and Fedri

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
So get this. My Mother In Laws Husband goes to get tested for Covid. Registers and line is too long for him to wait so he leaves.

Test results came back positive..... HE NEVER TOOK THE TEST!

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
ok, well she got remarried so I guess technically he is my Father In Law, but not my wifes Father. I dont know all that cr^p since my parents never divorced. Sorry. didnt know it was that important

• Haha
Reactions: LeeRoy and Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
So get this. My Mother In Laws Husband goes to get tested for Covid. Registers and line is too long for him to wait so he leaves.

Test results came back positive..... HE NEVER TOOK THE TEST!
Is this really true because I will share it with family friends, knuckleheads and sheep.