Mask Update

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
While you're comments are all good intentioned you have to ask yourself where does it end. If the government mandates something and as long as they can sell it as helping or not causing trouble what else are you willing to do? There's a much bigger issue at play here...

6 months ago if I would have said the government would shut your business down because of an aggressive version of the flu would you have been okay with that? Or would have said hell no I wouldn't never let that happen... people wouldn't tolerate it...people would rise and fight...we all talk big but then you look back and you realize you've been a patsy...

What about...

Mandate mask wearing?

Maybe shut yoir business down again?

What about a mandatory vaccine you okay with that as long as its making other people more comfortable?

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
CDCs own recommendations on face masks for pandemics...

20200708_195549.jpg

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Turn off your TV and start thinking for yourself...just do a little research. Go the the DHS site for your state... start looking at this objectively...the truth is there for us all to see
If it were only that easy.
We don't do business in a bubble..... we are doing business in the ocean.

Those that can't swim, drown and those that choose not to watch the next set, ride fer shit.

Reactions: sbsscn

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Reactions: Hacky-sack

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Seriously.....I don't like the mandate anymore that anyone else.....and it's fun to pretend to be a rebel and talk about not conforming but it would be retarded to actually push back when it's so simple to wear the garbage protection they mandate

Reactions: LeeRoy and sbsscn

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I'm getting used to the mask. It was a big hell no while I'm working at first but you get used to it.

If someone came to my house for a service and I have no idea how many other people's homes they've been in, it would bother me a bit if they didn't at least attempt to wear one or ask me if I care.

Not that I necessarily think they are infected but it would make me question how careful they are in general...

like does this guy even use sanitizer after walking around the grocery store? Wash his hands after he takes a dump?

Reactions: sbsscn and Fedri

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
While you're comments are all good intentioned you have to ask yourself where does it end. If the government mandates something and as long as they can sell it as helping or not causing trouble what else are you willing to do? There's a much bigger issue at play here...

6 months ago if I would have said the government would shut your business down because of an aggressive version of the flu would you have been okay with that? Or would have said hell no I wouldn't never let that happen... people wouldn't tolerate it...people would rise and fight...we all talk big but then you look back and you realize you've been a patsy...

What about...

Mandate mask wearing?

Maybe shut yoir business down again?

What about a mandatory vaccine you okay with that as long as its making other people more comfortable?
Because people are weak they got no back bone. If this generation was around in 1776 we would be under British rule today.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Just saw on all networks that Florida's death rate has jumped (most in one day), more deaths expected in Texas, Arizona and California. Oh, I forgot were in good shape and it's just testing.
Remember Trumpers it's all about making POTUS look bad. The world has jumped in. Like I said about the arrival at hand.

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
Just saw on all networks that Florida's death rate has jumped (most in one day), more deaths expected in Texas, Arizona and California. Oh, I forgot were in good shape and it's just testing.
Remember Trumpers it's all about making POTUS look bad. The world has jumped in. Like I said about the arrival at hand.
You proved my point it's all political bullshit. Show me one post where I supported Trump. Waiting...... Next week.... People who don't wear masks are racists. You want a debate I will burry you . Fool.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
You proved my point it's all political bullshit. Show me one post where I supported Trump. Waiting...... Next week.... People who don't wear masks are racists. You want a debate I will burry you . Fool.
Never said you supported Trump. You must be feeling guilty about something. I'm surprised you are still trying to impress. Only a fool acts like one. What shall we debate about? Spell check is a wonderful tool.

Reactions: sbsscn

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
Never said you supported Trump. You must be feeling guilty about something. I'm surprised you are still trying to impress. Only a fool acts like one. What shall we debate about? Spell check is a wonderful tool.
I know exactly who you are I read your crap long before I signed up. Your kind is a far greater danger to America than Covid.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
I know exactly who you are I read your crap long before I signed up. Your kind is a far greater danger to America than Covid.
Please elaborate on "I read your crap" "your kind" Why are you sidestepping your challenge to me?
It seems apparent that you are confused about conveying your level of intelligence.