Mask Update

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
And our government has went to shit cause literally the only thing dems have done the last 3 years is try to get him out of office, failed investigation after investigation, failed impeachment, list goes on.
Had the democrats exercised half that energy and resources towards the american people and even tried to be bipartisan for the good of the american people they might have actually accomplished something.
100% true.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
That's very true JT. Liberals are running cities into the ground... and Biden is not what I would call a quality candidate.

But, if you look at his past he is tough on crime. I would not consider him far left.

A hardcore liberal will never make it into the White House, they would never get the support needed from swing states.

Centrists like myself and moderates would never vote for a psycho liberal.
Bro, biden is brain dead, he fell asleep on the interview with Ohbungholiobama, he cant speak with out fouling up the sentence.. He will be more of a puppet than the ohbungholiobama was.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Actually our government started going down the toilet after Trump got into office. No , it wasn't going so well but the steep decline has accelerated since he arrived. What really amazes me is that his supporters don't see what he is doing or they don't want to admit it. I will say it again, Trump could care less about you Jeff all he wants is your vote. You actually mean nothing to him. A coup attempt? That's a new one.
yes they tried to overthrow the government. Dems are treasonous traitors to the country.

Reactions: LeeRoy and Fedri

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What we see today is the result of “time out generation” vs “dad whooped your ass” generation.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
What we see today is the result of “time out generation” vs “dad whooped your ass” generation.
Lol i saw someone say the same thing the other day.
I knew i saw it somewhere.
Screenshot_20200726-181615_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: rob allen

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
A combination of that, and the Government replacing many dads at the Dinner table via the new welfare added over the generations making the nuclear family of any kind less viable as the programs encouraged single motherhood.

Then you get these guilt ridden do good democrat liberal boards of education and teachers from K throughout college telling the kids they are winners no matter what and nothing is their fault. Always blames someone else for your self induced bad decisions and lack of motivation.

And here we are today.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States