marketing question

Jul 9, 2017
Real Name
stephanie barber
I'm marketing my business and I'd like to add some of the properties we maintain to my marketing materials and social media outlets. What steps should I take? How would you suggest I approach my clients with such a request? Basically, I just want to have some photo's taken of the fronts of the businesses and include those on my website and some photos of completed work,

carpetsandvents

Feb 6, 2018
Real Name
Cheryl Shenave
Most places, as long as it's just the cleaning process, do not mind pics. Most businesses do not mind putting their name out there as long as they know in what context and the details of the content. Also plugging their business and putting a link on your website is usually welcome as it gives them an on page boost. Videos, videos, and more videos. For Google Biz, Yelp, and Facebook, and Twitter. A cheap video editor is WonderShare and it's easy to use. So, when you go to service a client just let them know you will be taking photos of your work. After, let them know you would like to feature them on your blog or website and you will put a link to their site and or post the address of their business. Most small to medium businesses and sole proprietors welcome the free online advertising. We always post video or pics of jobs on Google Biz.

Last edited: