Mark Kennedy-Wednessday before ICE, Who's Going? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mark Kennedy-Wednessday before ICE, Who's Going?

randyg6224

Jan 1, 2011
Green Bay, WI
www.newsolidsurfacecleaning.com
Real Name
Randy Grygiel
Business Location
United States
I hear both of you above, I was on the fence for a while. Figured I am going to be in Vegas a few days before Ice and for a couple hundred bucks I thought I would see what he is all about. I also figure if I feel like I'm being sold a rainbow, I could go to lunch and then the Black Jack tables. (y)

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
I hear both of you above, I was on the fence for a while. Figured I am going to be in Vegas a few days before Ice and for a couple hundred bucks I thought I would see what he is all about. I also figure if I feel like I'm being sold a rainbow, I could go to lunch and then the Black Jack tables. (y)

Never heard anything bad about him.

Just not my personal taste, well worth it to stop by his talk.

Reactions: randyg6224

CACBS

Aug 23, 2013
Real Name
Eric Nei
Hi Randy,

I'll be at Mark's presentation. We have never met, but I am up in the Minocqua area. Always good to connect with relatively local folks. I grew up in GB. Still have have one brother in Sturgeon Bay and one brother in Green Bay.

randyg6224

Jan 1, 2011
Green Bay, WI
www.newsolidsurfacecleaning.com
Real Name
Randy Grygiel
Business Location
United States
Hey Eric,

We definitely need to meet up, sit next to each other if possible. I've been to Minocqua a hand full of times, beautiful area. Hopefully we'll be talking about the Packers and the Super Bowl. Looking forward to meeting you. I'm going to PM you for more information.

CACBS

Aug 23, 2013
Real Name
Eric Nei
Hi Randy. I arrive about 4:30 on Tuesday. I'm going to the Mark Kennedy piece on Wednesday. Here is my cell phone number. Give me a call any time. 715-892-4290. You will get my answering service if I have it turned on.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I got to hang with Howard Partridge. Signed up for the full circle. The guy has some great systems to grow your biz. Ice was great this year. Met a ton of new contacts and have some great ideas to move forward.
1422728122427.jpg