Mailing FREE Samples of RAW PreSpray. Get 1 B4 Gone. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Juddey24

Apr 24, 2010
Real Name
Justin McKerrow
Business Location
United States
I believe he is saying that you should use it so that you can receive a discount on a purchase. It is a powder so it will be good for a long time. Many people are unsure about trying a new product at a customers house for fear of it not working. No need of that with this product. It flat out works

Sent from my Pixel XL using TMF Forums mobile app

Agreed!!

RAW Prespray

Preferred Vendor
Sep 29, 2011
La Porte, IN
www.evercleantn.com
Real Name
Brandon B
Business Location
United States
2945 lesina Rd crescent city CA 95531. Currently use express lane from chemspec. I'd like a healthier option if it works.
It works, but as mentioned, it won't take black shoe stains off carpet. haven't found a pre spray than can. You'll need stout ether or straight d-Limonene for that, which we sell d-Limonene (orange extract).

We're mailing it out today.

RAW Prespray

Preferred Vendor
Sep 29, 2011
La Porte, IN
www.evercleantn.com
Real Name
Brandon B
Business Location
United States
I would like to try it. Address is 2941 stepp drive
Columbia,SC 29204.
Royal treatment is the business name. We use pump up sprayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Austin, when you get your sample, watch how fast and clean RAW dissolves....usually 2 minutes when stirred...completely clean.

RAW Prespray

Preferred Vendor
Sep 29, 2011
La Porte, IN
www.evercleantn.com
Real Name
Brandon B
Business Location
United States
When you say you have to use it right away what do you mean by that?! If it sits for a day it's no longer good the next?!
No, not at all. I've got a ton of samples out there and at a cost of about $7 each, we're finding a lot of guys set the sample aside and don't use. We write open immediately on the package to hopefully get them to use it instead of it becoming junk flopping around the van.

thanks for posting the pic - looks great!

Reactions: Juddey24

RAW Prespray

Preferred Vendor
Sep 29, 2011
La Porte, IN
www.evercleantn.com
Real Name
Brandon B
Business Location
United States
I believe he is saying that you should use it so that you can receive a discount on a purchase. It is a powder so it will be good for a long time. Many people are unsure about trying a new product at a customers house for fear of it not working. No need of that with this product. It flat out works

Sent from my Pixel XL using TMF Forums mobile app
Right on.

RAW Prespray

Preferred Vendor
Sep 29, 2011
La Porte, IN
www.evercleantn.com
Real Name
Brandon B
Business Location
United States
I would love a sample please. Hydro force 8to1

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using TMF Forums mobile app
Harish, thanks for your interest. We can mail a free sample to Canada but you would need to cover the shipping cost. If interested, let me know your address and I'll find out the cost.

caycesch

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
c
Business Location
United States
My sample came with a slice in the bag , emptied into envelope and poured out when I opened envelope so I would love to try it . I saved some but most fell onto garage floor. Not enough to use though.