Gregory10

May 16, 2015
Rahway NJ
www.10bucksaroom.com
Real Name
Gregory Yunginger
Business Location
United States
I've been using their products exclusively since they opened their Rahway NJ location 2 years ago. I've met both Taf & Dee Dee personally several times,both very knowledgeable,professional and very friendly. I feel their products are very effective and reasonably priced.Excellent customer service ! Nice to be able to reach out to the actual owners of a company ,rather than dealing with a large corporate company.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
We were required to make special labels according to their format. This meant that we would have to have an additional sku with a European approved label. We also were required to keep track of the poundage of each raw sold into Europe. Once we reached the threshold of 2000 lbs. we would be taxed for each raw over that amount. These paperwork requirements plus additional fees quickly made any profits disappear. These were the major issues that I remember but I am sure that there were other minor things to consider as well. Regulators like to regulate and never stop adding other impractical rules without consideration for businesses. Who knows what else would show up down the line.
Yup Tom, Ran into the same issues with American Brush.

Rick F

Apr 27, 2011
new york
Real Name
richard fall
Business Location
United States
I've been using their products exclusively since they opened their Rahway NJ location 2 years ago. I've met both Taf & Dee Dee personally several times,both very knowledgeable,professional and very friendly. I feel their products are very effective and reasonably priced.Excellent customer service ! Nice to be able to reach out to the actual owners of a company ,rather than dealing with a large corporate company.
I go there too! They are both very nice. Taf taught my advanced upholstery class! He knows his stuff. Free carpet cleaning cert there friday! I dont need it now.