Magic Wand Company

Simon Gerrard

Nov 28, 2008
Manchester England
Real Name
Simon Gerrard
Apparently this company's products are about to launch in the U.K.
Anyone tried any of them?

Like wise Pure Force and Masterblend products.

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes as I know Rob Sells TmF products and don't want to insult just asking.

Simon

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes as I know Rob Sells TmF products and don't want to insult just asking.

Simon
Taf seems like a nice enough guy. No offense taken. And just so you know we are now selling our products there also. Have a nice day.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Never tried their products but when I take my machine to Jon Don this month for annual machine maintenance, I found that they have an office 25 miles away so will stop by to see what they have. I'm interested in their Big Boy wand as I am 6'7"

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Barry C

Aug 28, 2013
Harrisonburg Va
www.greensolutionscleaning.net
Real Name
Barry Click
Business Location
United States
Never tried their products but when I take my machine to Jon Don this month for annual machine maintenance, I found that they have an office 25 miles away so will stop by to see what they have. I'm interested in their Big Boy wand as I am 6'7"
I took two classes there last year and it is nice. They already had options to lease the buildings around them at that time. Plus, they have a TM mechanic onsite.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States

Simon
That Pure Force is getting tons of positive press. Anyone use it?

dekeil

Aug 15, 2012
Real Name
douglas keil
Taf best access is Dee Dee!
The best in the industry.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
She's the owner, chief wampum, Mufasa, CEO, person in charge, etc of Magic Wand.
Duh...had her confused. Been my customer for 4 years, what the hell do I know..
I know, I need to moke an udder JOINT!

Tom Forsythe

Mar 20, 2006
Salt lake City, UT
We used to sell in the United Kingdom until new overzealous EU government regulations drove us away. If selling into the United Kingdom then make sure you know and follow their additional regulations. Otherwise, a random review could get products held up in customs. We hope that Brexit and a unilateral trade agreement will return their regulations to normal and we can return to selling our products in the UK.

Tom Forsythe

Mar 20, 2006
Salt lake City, UT
We were required to make special labels according to their format. This meant that we would have to have an additional sku with a European approved label. We also were required to keep track of the poundage of each raw sold into Europe. Once we reached the threshold of 2000 lbs. we would be taxed for each raw over that amount. These paperwork requirements plus additional fees quickly made any profits disappear. These were the major issues that I remember but I am sure that there were other minor things to consider as well. Regulators like to regulate and never stop adding other impractical rules without consideration for businesses. Who knows what else would show up down the line.