Luxury vinyl planks

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
Depending on soil levels, usually for me a mild prespray or neutral cleaner followed by a water only rinse from the tile wand (brush head) does it. For more heavily soiled floors a mild prespray or neutral cleaner with agitation from a white or red pad then tile wand rinse.

Reactions: bill

bill

Jun 29, 2008
Southern California
freshcleanhome.com
Real Name
Bill Vivers
Business Location
United States
Depending on soil levels, usually for me a mild prespray or neutral cleaner followed by a water only rinse from the tile wand (brush head) does it. For more heavily soiled floors a mild prespray or neutral cleaner with agitation from a white or red pad then tile wand rinse.

This is what I was expecting and sounds quite easy. What are the average going rates per square foot?
Light
Moderate
Heavily

If it helps with pricing I’m in Southern California

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
Make sure to put air movers down immediately as well. Dont overwet the floor. I usually do it at 300 PSI
I want to add this on to my tickets for carpet cleaning. I was just going to CRB them and rinse with a carpet wand (glided of course). How risky is rinsing plank flooring whether it's LVP or wood? Obviously only finished wood.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I want to add this on to my tickets for carpet cleaning. I was just going to CRB them and rinse with a carpet wand (glided of course). How risky is rinsing plank flooring whether it's LVP or wood? Obviously only finished wood.
Don't use a carpet wand - you need a hard surface wand with a rubber squeegee on it.

It is risky if the floor isn't installed properly. That's why low PSI, high suction, fans immediately, and alcohol based neutral floor cleaner.