Luxcelle rug with pee

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Gotta call from another cleaner - custy has a 10x7 brane new rug - blended with Luxcell (viscose). Has 3-4 small dog pee areas. They paid $1100 for the rug and it's literally a couple weeks old. I'm guessing it can't be spot cleaned? @Scott W ??

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Gotta call from another cleaner - custy has a 10x7 brane new rug - blended with Luxcell (viscose). Has 3-4 small dog pee areas. They paid $1100 for the rug and it's literally a couple weeks old. I'm guessing it can't be spot cleaned? @Scott W ??
Is this woven or tufted? Glued on backing?

Dyes or colorants may dictate how this can be handled, but it might be possible to treat with Wool Medic. The flush water from the surface while extracting from the back.

Since the comparison will be the cleaned spot to new rug, i doubt spot cleaning can make it blend in 100% but you might get it close.

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Is this woven or tufted? Glued on backing?

Dyes or colorants may dictate how this can be handled, but it might be possible to treat with Wool Medic. The flush water from the surface while extracting from the back.

Since the comparison will be the cleaned spot to new rug, i doubt spot cleaning can make it blend in 100% but you might get it close.
Thx scott - I haven't seen it yet but they just moved in and bought the rug so it's basically brand new. I'm thinking it's tufted ($1100 from Raymour and Flannigan).
I'll try and get some pics - the label does say something about wool from NZ too.