Lunch | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Lunch

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Just curious what other cleaners do for lunch? I prefer to eat out every day instead of packing something, but I'd be interested to hear what others do.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
KiC, that's me writ small. If I bring something good for lunch - like the beef-n-barley stew I made last night - I nibble it late morning and by lunchtime my tummy is growling.

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
I eat out everyday, try to keep it light. Chinese, hot sandwiches, fast food sometimes.

Been eating a cold crisp apple as a snack, pretty refreshing.

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for some work, will hit the road around 12:00pm. Will work until about 2am. Sleep in the truck. Work the next day from 12:00pm till about 3:00am and head home. So I guess I'll be packing lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch again and dinner again and maybe some snacks!

Reactions: Cameron RDS

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for some work, will hit the road around 12:00pm. Will work until about 2am. Sleep in the truck. Work the next day from 12:00pm till about 3:00am and head home. So I guess I'll be packing lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch again and dinner again and maybe some snacks!
I hate working at nite,, I do it a few times a year though, they pay for it

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
I hate working at nite,, I do it a few times a year though, they pay for it
Me too. I avoid it as much as I can. Hopefully after this month I will get my schedule figured out and it will be one night a month until October when I plan on dropping some of these out of town contracts.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I eat out but i get sandwiches. I avoid the burger joints. Chic-fil-a ill grab from time to time. But mostly i pick up cold cuts sandwiches in morning and one day a week i stop for Hot sandwiches meatballs or cheesesteak. Ahhh fk yeah i want a cheesesteak now. I avoid the sodas. Small bag of chips. The regular stuff. I tried buying ham cheese rolls everything. But i ate it all before the week even started lol. Literally its all gone by sunday night.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I eat out but i get sandwiches. I avoid the burger joints. Chic-fil-a ill grab from time to time. But mostly i pick up cold cuts sandwiches in morning and one day a week i stop for Hot sandwiches meatballs or cheesesteak. Ahhh fk yeah i want a cheesesteak now. I avoid the sodas. Small bag of chips. The regular stuff. I tried buying ham cheese rolls everything. But i ate it all before the week even started lol. Literally its all gone by sunday night.
Ive never had a cheese steak because I hate the Philadelphia Eagles

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
KiC, that's me writ small. If I bring something good for lunch - like the beef-n-barley stew I made last night - I nibble it late morning and by lunchtime my tummy is growling.
Killing me Mama Fen !! I haven't had that in sooooooooo long !! Gotta start digging through the recipe book !!
All the Best , Ed

Reactions: jtsunbrite

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Ive never had a cheese steak because I hate the Philadelphia Eagles
Trust me Jeff . ITS OKAY TO HATE THE EAGLES !! HA !! Now about those cheese steaks ............. ITS OKAY TO LOVE THEM !! Around these parts its Primanti all the way !!
They just opened a new place near my ( f-21;:$&@!?,.:32-,#%~^*!, flipping job !! ) HA !!
Yeah , wallets going to take a hit !!
All the Best , Ed

Reactions: keep it clean

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
All truth be told . Older than many on here and we know that we loose muscle over time .
Not much I don't care for when it comes to " lunch " or any other meal !! If the day is going to be long , auction pick ups , cleaning , I normally go to fruit and protein .
Apple slices , banana , whole wheat with peanut butter and black coffee . Though I love iced tea I tend to go for water and / or the black coffee these days . Really try to get protein every meal and stay away from fat and sugar . I take a dozen supplements and vitamins daily and breakfast is usually just yogurt and coffee . That said , yeah , I could go for a cheese steak about now !!
All the Best , Ed