Low hour Truckmount for sale in Oregon

Davidjd67

Jan 7, 2019
Halsey, Oregon
Real Name
David Del Valle
I still have my low hour TMT 870 Sapphire Scientific for sale. It has been professionally maintained at Jon Don in Portland, Oregon, have all the records.

I purchased it new as a package at the beginning of 2015 currently is on a 16’ trailer. If someone wants to get in the business or expand, it is turn key ready to roll. I also have all the sweet equipment that came on the package: Two carpet wands, two Sapphire Scientific upholstery tools, Hoss 700 carpet restoration tool, turbo spinners for tile and hard surface cleaning. 4 jet wand for linoleum floor cleaning.

I am located in Halsey, Oregon. I am open minded to discuss serious offers selling it as a package (trailer and all equipment) or engine and equipment without the trailer. The buyer is responsible to uninstall and pick up in Halsey, Oregon 97348. I have a shop and forklift access to make it happen.

I may also be negotiable to deliver (for a price) if you want the whole package specially if you live in Oregon, Washington or California.

I ran my business partime for 3 years, and I was not disappointed or my customers for that matter with my equipment performance, I did a ton of carpet and tile mainly high end residential and commercial.

This equipment needs to be put to work, and with the low hours, it has a lot of life in it.

I have had calls from many nay sayers, talking about Sapphire Scientific and prochem making a new Truckmount and discontinuing the Truckmount with the Ford 4 cylinder engine, like mine. All this hype makes people nervous, but let me remind you, there are too many machines like mine in use and their owners love them, they were considered the Cadillac just a couple of years ago. These are good engines and meant to work hard. So for at least the next 10 years there will be a lot of parts and people who know value will keep the running instead of paying close to $40k for the new Everest engine.

For the right buyer, I am willing to put your mind at ease by either taking it to https://shop.truckmountforums.com or a third party of your choice and asking them do another service and clean bill of health as a precondition to final sale. Or you are welcome to do a precheck on your own.

I have made a couple of upgrades like adding an oil discharge for easier servicing, and replacing a couple of copper fittings with stainless steel fittings that should have been made from

Give me a call, my name is David Del Valle and I can be reached at 541-974-3310 or e-mail me at [email protected]

Attachments

• 525DC3B4-6FDF-4934-AE19-25BAF0C64D31.jpeg
    525DC3B4-6FDF-4934-AE19-25BAF0C64D31.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 324
  • 8E14C82D-6C9F-4BB7-9CFB-9704B5356729.jpeg
    8E14C82D-6C9F-4BB7-9CFB-9704B5356729.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 04564B66-CEC1-48DD-B378-BDEA9ED9A094.jpeg
    04564B66-CEC1-48DD-B378-BDEA9ED9A094.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 304
  • CC52ED11-8C89-43AA-9B23-0DD53F09C00A.jpeg
    CC52ED11-8C89-43AA-9B23-0DD53F09C00A.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 327
  • C5B95036-3AC9-4670-9611-001D2015BF02.jpeg
    C5B95036-3AC9-4670-9611-001D2015BF02.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 278

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What’s your price David? Big issue is that motor is discontinued not only with SS but the engine manufacturer itself. Still a great motor but now has a shelf life.

Reactions: Swani21

Davidjd67

Jan 7, 2019
Halsey, Oregon
Real Name
David Del Valle
What’s your price David? Big issue is that motor is discontinued not only with SS but the engine manufacturer itself. Still a great motor but now has a shelf life.

Hi Rob,
The price I had asked for originally was $35k for the whole package including the 16’ trailer. And quite a few here on the forum didn’t think it was unrealistic.

I had accepted an offer from someone on this forum (Oxyfresh) supposedly based out of St Louis, MO for $27k plus $1,500 delivered to jon Don in St. Louis. This guy told me he wanted the Truckmount, waste tank, APO and equipment. He did not want the trailer...... and they would pay for the removal from my trailer and installation on their van. I was willing to do this because my wife has family in MO. I asked him to send me $5k down payment, and balance after delivery, but later called back to renege on his offer.

I have had another caller from Seattle, WA who told he was willing to buy the whole package cash for $28k but to wait until after tax season.

I told him to send me a down payment and I would take it off the market. I am still waiting for his call..... but not holding my breath.

is it scammers? or testing me if I am a scam??

So there you have it. Serious buyer can take it all for $28k, but you have to come and get it in Oregon.

Davidjd67

Jan 7, 2019
Halsey, Oregon
Real Name
David Del Valle
Price would help a lot.

Hi Johnny,
Appreciate your inquiry,
The price I had asked for originally was $35k for the whole package including the 16’ trailer. And quite a few here on the forum didn’t think it was unrealistic.

I had accepted an offer from someone on this forum (Oxyfresh) supposedly based out of St Louis, MO for $27k plus $1,500 delivered to jon Don in St. Louis. This guy told me he wanted the Truckmount, waste tank, APO and equipment. He did not want the trailer...... and they would pay for the removal from my trailer and installation on their van. I was willing to do this because my wife has family in MO. I asked him to send me $5k down payment, and balance after delivery, but later called back to renege on his offer.

I have had another caller from Seattle, WA who told he was willing to buy the whole package cash for $28k but to wait until after tax season.

I told him to send me a down payment and I would take it off the market. I am still waiting for his call..... but not holding my breath.

is it scammers? or testing me if I am a scam??

Serious buyer can take it all for $28k, but you have to come and get it in Oregon.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Davidjd67

Jan 7, 2019
Halsey, Oregon
Real Name
David Del Valle
Price would help a lot.

Rob,
Do you have any suggestions? I had sent you a private message earlier. Regarding posting my equipment for sale on this forum as a better alternative to Craig’s List. Am I on the right track?

I took my post off permanently from CL as I did not like the amount of scamming going.

And then I saw the Mose saga developed into a scam....

Davidjd67

Jan 7, 2019
Halsey, Oregon
Real Name
David Del Valle

Rob,
Do you have any suggestions? I had sent you a private message earlier. Regarding posting my equipment for sale on this forum as a better alternative to Craig’s List. Am I on the right track?

I took my post off permanently from CL as I did not like the amount of scamming going.

Davidjd67

Jan 7, 2019
Halsey, Oregon
Real Name
David Del Valle
So
Rob,

Johnny,
Sorry, meant to send this message to Rob

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Real Name
MARCUS ANDERSON
Business Location
United States
David

I know this is difficult with your situation......

But most used TM are half no matter how well they are kept care of........

my advice:
take the going price of the TM in 2015 - 32-33k.....
cut it to 50- 75%...throw everything else in with it....

And move it out....or you may set on this for 1-2 years?????

It is a market economy...it is what it is......

Reactions: Davidjd67

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
@Davidjd67 it is a buyers market right now. Here is another place to sell directly to cleaners...

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Hi Dave, not sure if this is the place for it but I never made a hard offer, I stated I would discuss it with my partner and we decided it wasn't the right time for us to buy and I let you know all those details in a timely fashion.

Even at the $27,500 we could still essentially buy a new mount with a 5 year warranty is partly the issue since we use a 1 ton van and would have no place for a trailer.

I didn't appreciate the insinuation I might be a scammer. You even offered to hold the truckmount until May and I specifically said you should continue to search for buyers because I could not make a commitment, so I feel I was honest and forthcoming with you and conducted negotiations in a professional manner.

That all being said, it turned out to be the right move as the market in st Louis is still not as robust as we would like at this point and I do hope you get a great offer.

• Wow
Reactions: Odin

Davidjd67

Jan 7, 2019
Halsey, Oregon
Real Name
David Del Valle
Hi Dave, not sure if this is the place for it but I never made a hard offer, I stated I would discuss it with my partner and we decided it wasn't the right time for us to buy and I let you know all those details in a timely fashion.

Even at the $27,500 we could still essentially buy a new mount with a 5 year warranty is partly the issue since we use a 1 ton van and would have no place for a trailer.

I didn't appreciate the insinuation I might be a scammer. You even offered to hold the truckmount until May and I specifically said you should continue to search for buyers because I could not make a commitment, so I feel I was honest and forthcoming with you and conducted negotiations in a professional manner.

That all being said, it turned out to be the right move as the market in st Louis is still not as robust as we would like at this point and I do hope you get a great offer.

I want to apologize to you here, I did not follow proper protocol and vented my frustration over scammers, spilling that resentment on to you.....

You and I spent a long time on the phone, and yes you struck me as a nice honest person when we talked.... don’t know you personally, but please acccept my apologies.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
Thank you Odin, slap me a call call me bad boy!

I apologize for my bad etiquette...... in my humanity I find that the longer I live the less I know and have much more to learn yet!
WOW I know how dense some cleaners are

this was not about you it's about all those so-called rich carpet cleaners making offers then OH something came up Oh I have to talk to my partner Then you have the low ballers who make an offer they have no money.

you will then have the guys who want all the numbers the size bla bla bla bla cfm lift how much psi or e=mc2 need more pictures, with no intent on even buying something.

carpet cleaners can be the worst scum on earth when it comes to selling something. They will drag you along as long as possible only to fall short.

Cash talks Cash is king,

Davidjd67

Jan 7, 2019
Halsey, Oregon
Real Name
David Del Valle
WOW I know how dense some cleaners are

this was not about you it's about all those so-called rich carpet cleaners making offers then OH something came up Oh I have to talk to my partner Then you have the low ballers who make an offer they have no money.

you will then have the guys who want all the numbers the size bla bla bla bla cfm lift how much psi or e=mc2 need more pictures, with no intent on even buying something.

carpet cleaners can be the worst scum on earth when it comes to selling something. They will drag you along as long as possible only to fall short.

Cash talks Cash is king,

Davidjd67

Jan 7, 2019
Halsey, Oregon
Real Name
David Del Valle
I understand Odin,

Again I did not intend to raise divisiveness through my unprofessional mentioning of another forum member who seems to be ok.

He replied openly in this forum, to clear things up. And I am willing to accept that.

I can see this would have been a great forum to belong to when I was running my 3 year part time business!!

Wish you well in your enterprise!

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I appreciate your apology Dave, accepted and no hard feelings. I can imagine how frustrating it must be to try and sell a machine that you cared very well for.

As for Odin, it's perfectly acceptable to speak with my partner about it! I tend to be the "gas" and he is the "brake" so we make a good team in that respect.

Truth is, there are over 60+ carpet cleaning companies in St. Louis alone, it's just insane competition at this time and we had to look at other variables before making that purchase. It really doesn't help that the mount is now out of production and the engine is discontinued, like Rob said it now has a shelf life which can be no bueno. It's not David's fault it happened this way, but it's difficult to justify that much money on a riskier machine at this point.

Davidjd67

Jan 7, 2019
Halsey, Oregon
Real Name
David Del Valle
I appreciate your apology Dave, accepted and no hard feelings. I can imagine how frustrating it must be to try and sell a machine that you cared very well for.

As for Odin, it's perfectly acceptable to speak with my partner about it! I tend to be the "gas" and he is the "brake" so we make a good team in that respect.

Truth is, there are over 60+ carpet cleaning companies in St. Louis alone, it's just insane competition at this time and we had to look at other variables before making that purchase. It really doesn't help that the mount is now out of production and the engine is discontinued, like Rob said it now has a shelf life which can be no bueno. It's not David's fault it happened this way, but it's difficult to justify that much money on a riskier machine at this point.

Likewise, Hey appreciate you not having any hard feelings and I don’t resent you. Life is too short to go down that bunny trail.

I will add though, I agree with Rob about shelf life to a certain degree. All items have a certain amount of shelf life. Including us humans.

In my humble opinion and observations having been in the business a very short time and much shorter time on this forum. I must also Balance it out with what Gary one of my Rep’s at https://shop.truckmountforums.com’s in Portland told me:

There will always be parts, and furthermore creative owner operators will find a way to keep them going as long as they can. They are a good machine.