Love my Mytee Dry | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Love my Mytee Dry

chad9229

Jul 25, 2014
I purchased a Mytee Dry last month. Absolutely love it! I enjoy cleaning upholstery now. I almost beg customers to let me clean their furniture. With the combination of the PreSpray, Drill brush, & Mytee Dry tool, the dirt doesn't have a chance.

Reactions: Ryankettering

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Cheaper, most times in life is not better.
Don't wait for John L to give you a freebie. Spend the measly $300 your techs will thank you.
Not perfect
1.still has slight gap where metal and plastic meet but does not hamper performance
2.Assembly is via metal screws into plastic...should have threaded brass inserts for longetivity
Best product to come out of Poway since I have been with TMF

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Don't wait for John L to give you a freebie. Spend the measly $300 your techs will thank you.
Not perfect
1.still has slight gap where metal and plastic meet but does not hamper performance
2.Assembly is via metal screws into plastic...should have threaded brass inserts for longetivity
Best product to come out of Poway since I have been with TMF
My techs love the Drimaster 3's. Built strong and made to last. If your happy then that's cool. Different strokes for different folks.

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Love my Mytee Dry also, cleaned our family van with it a few nights ago, got all the dirt up, left it super clean and it dried pretty quickly. Just ordered not long ago, and they shipped the cute little back pac