Loosing pressure on 370 ss | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Loosing pressure on 370 ss

Justin Legend Brands

Expert Truckmount Mechanic
May 7, 2018
Real Name
Justin Johnston
Is there a part number ?
We actually went with a new style thermal relief valve that eliminates the need for this. 117832 KIT, THERMAL VALVE RETROFIT. This can be used on any machine manufactured after July 2012.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
We actually went with a new style thermal relief valve that eliminates the need for this. 117832 KIT, THERMAL VALVE RETROFIT. This can be used on any machine manufactured after July 2012.
is it safe to say that the steam relief valve is no longer needed?

I am having a tremendously difficult time getting hold of this retrofit kit 117832, Although I strongly belief that Sapphire should have done a service bulletin/recall, I would rather them at least let me buy it directly from them but Im not allowed and 2 distributors have no knowledge of the kit and are "looking into for me" ( for 8 days now, and still waiting.

Can you shed light on who would have it and how much $

and you sure legends cannot sell it to me directly?

Justin Legend Brands

Expert Truckmount Mechanic
May 7, 2018
Real Name
Justin Johnston
is it safe to say that the steam relief valve is no longer needed?

I am having a tremendously difficult time getting hold of this retrofit kit 117832, Although I strongly belief that Sapphire should have done a service bulletin/recall, I would rather them at least let me buy it directly from them but Im not allowed and 2 distributors have no knowledge of the kit and are "looking into for me" ( for 8 days now, and still waiting.

Can you shed light on who would have it and how much $

and you sure legends cannot sell it to me directly?
The steam relief valve is no longer needed.

Which distributors have you reached out to, and I will call them? Or you can give them my cell, 253-651-3468, and I would be happy to chat with them about it.

All of our distributors have access to it, and I am sorry, but we can not sell it to you directly.