Looking for parts | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Looking for parts

Tidyerclean

Aug 13, 2020
Real Name
Gerald fraser
Me and my wife went ahead and bought a van. Inside of the van it has the steamway mastermatic 4100 and it works fantastic.
But it is missing a few factors and I want to put it back into its full potential.

I am looking at what I'll need to add the inline filter, brass T, check valves and visi float valve and cleaning solution tank.

This man didn't even have the filter from the fresh water going into the pump and not that scares me a bit.

And all he used was pre spray, I want to do the whole package and get a good word of mouth. I stride to to my vary best.

I'm pretty much missing everything in this diagram from the brass T back.
Screenshot_20200813-121809.png

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
You can get the hose, foot valve with check valve for the hedpak, inline filter, brass and 3 psi cracking pressure check valve (HAS to be a 3 psi cracking pressure type to work properly- JE Adams is my recommendation) from kleenrite. The 0-10 gph metering gauge from Amazon, virtually all are ⅛" npt threads.

Tidyerclean

Aug 13, 2020
Real Name
Gerald fraser
Browsing their site right now. Thank you!!

Am I able to use a old jug modified for a solution tank? Or are they sealed tighter?

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Browsing their site right now. Thank you!!

Am I able to use a old jug modified for a solution tank? Or are they sealed tighter?

You can buy new 5 gal headpak jugs to pull solution from through the meter.

I recommend the catpump brand float valve for the water tank. $35 and better than anything else out there IMO. Handles hot water well, others not so much.

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
Basically the same machine I run. You can get any part for it from New England Steamway. A lot of the parts are the same as their new Multi-Steam truckmounts so most things are in stock.

Reactions: Tidyerclean

Tidyerclean

Aug 13, 2020
Real Name
Gerald fraser
Basically the same machine I run. You can get any part for it from New England Steamway. A lot of the parts are the same as their new Multi-Steam truckmounts so most things are in stock.
Thanks for the tip. Browsing their site now and asking for a quote.