Looking for Maintenance sheet for rigs

Discussion in 'Business & Management' started by Royal Treatment, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Royal Treatment

Jan 27, 2015
    Male
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -0
    I have made many excel spreadsheets with each truck, trailer, van, machine, portable etc . I am trying to find the best way to keep up with the oil changes that are due on the trucks and on the hours on the machine. I have made a checklist of all things that my employees need to check once a week to make sure everything is running and being kept up with properly.
    How do y'all keep up with it when running multiple trucks?

2. Royal Treatment

Jan 27, 2015
    Male
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -0
    any maintenance sheets out there that y'all use to keep up with your trucks, truck mounts, oil, fuel, mileage?

3. seagrtj

seagrtj Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Male
    MO
    Ratings:
    +760 / 4 / -0
    The mfg manuals typical have a maintenance interval breakdown in the front. I'd check that for you machines.

I typically told customers engine oil every 100 hrs, pump oil every 500 hrs, blower oil every 1000 hrs

A maintenance log spreadsheet is an easy way to track it. A simple label maker will be able to make a label you can put on the panel letting you know when the next oil change is due

4. Royal Treatment

Jan 27, 2015
    Male
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -0
    Yeah I get how often to change them. Im looking for something to help with keeping up with all of the vans, machines, tools, portables. Mileage on truck, oil levels, something they fill out daily/weekley that i can go back and look at miles driven between weeks and keep up with the hours weekly or such ideas

5. seagrtj

seagrtj Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Male
    MO
    Ratings:
    +760 / 4 / -0
    Yikes, that sounds like alot to manage.

6. Pinosan

Premium VIP

Nov 22, 2011
    Male