Looking for Maintenance sheet for rigs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jan 27, 2015
Columbia, South Carolina
Real Name
Austin Royal
Business Location
United States
I have made many excel spreadsheets with each truck, trailer, van, machine, portable etc . I am trying to find the best way to keep up with the oil changes that are due on the trucks and on the hours on the machine. I have made a checklist of all things that my employees need to check once a week to make sure everything is running and being kept up with properly.
How do y'all keep up with it when running multiple trucks?

seagrtj

Jun 28, 2011
MO
Real Name
Todd Seagraves
Business Location
United States
any maintenance sheets out there that y'all use to keep up with your trucks, truck mounts, oil, fuel, mileage?
The mfg manuals typical have a maintenance interval breakdown in the front. I'd check that for you machines.

I typically told customers engine oil every 100 hrs, pump oil every 500 hrs, blower oil every 1000 hrs

A maintenance log spreadsheet is an easy way to track it. A simple label maker will be able to make a label you can put on the panel letting you know when the next oil change is due

Jan 27, 2015
Columbia, South Carolina
Real Name
Austin Royal
Business Location
United States
The mfg manuals typical have a maintenance interval breakdown in the front. I'd check that for you machines.

I typically told customers engine oil every 100 hrs, pump oil every 500 hrs, blower oil every 1000 hrs
Yeah I get how often to change them. Im looking for something to help with keeping up with all of the vans, machines, tools, portables. Mileage on truck, oil levels, something they fill out daily/weekley that i can go back and look at miles driven between weeks and keep up with the hours weekly or such ideas

seagrtj

Jun 28, 2011
MO
Real Name
Todd Seagraves
Business Location
United States
Yeah I get how often to change them. Im looking for something to help with keeping up with all of the vans, machines, tools, portables. Mileage on truck, oil levels, something they fill out daily/weekley that i can go back and look at miles driven between weeks and keep up with the hours weekly or such ideas
Yikes, that sounds like alot to manage.