Looking for input - 1st TM purchase | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Looking for input - 1st TM purchase

Cleaning Concierge

Jul 13, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Real Name
Barrett Wiley
Business Location
United States
The room in the van is a plus. Looking for simple, employee proof design, reliability and ease of service.

Will probably have to add a box truck for the janitorial side of our business.

jaymark

Premium VIP
Feb 8, 2011
PA
Real Name
Yea
Business Location
United States
I spoke with sales rep at Butler and he made it see like I could just take it in to a auto mechanic to fix any issues. I'm assuming that's drive train/engine related.

We use a butler, and a good local mechanic will be all you need. The TM itself is almost all quick connect. If you can tun a wrench, you will be ok.

The mechanic I found works for a repair shop. He took an interest in the TM and how it works right away. Whenever my van goes in for service(Chevy related issues), he repairs it all. He gets rewarded with giftcards to local restaurants/ convenience stores, that helps also.

Reactions: Cleaning Concierge

TimM

Sep 9, 2007
Ogden Utah
Real Name
Tim
Business Location
United States
The room in the van is a plus. Looking for simple, employee proof design, reliability and ease of service.

Will probably have to add a box truck for the janitorial side of our business.
I have a slide in but from what I have heard if you have employees you would want a unit like a Hydramaster CDS or a Butler type of a machine. They are pretty simple to use and run.

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
Uhmm...he obviously wants a service provider. Driving to Canada may be a bit inconvenient for him. Just saying.

@212.0

I have Cleanco and do not have to go to Canada for service. Its 8years old and hasn't needed more than a clutch and a,couple hoses. All done at Schapers Intrrlink in Philly where I bought it. Awesome units, simple 2 switchs and,your up and running and hot water all day!

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I have Cleanco and do not have to go to Canada for service. Its 8years old and hasn't needed more than a clutch and a,couple hoses. All done at Schapers Intrrlink in Philly where I bought it. Awesome units, simple 2 switchs and,your up and running and hot water all day!
Clench makes great machines. If there is a local dealer then definitely a go!

@Dedicated