Looking for a used Prochem Apex | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Looking for a used Prochem Apex

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Alas, I know of an Everest in our area, but no Apex. I'll keep an ear to the ground!

Reactions: Lars

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Had an Apex for 12 years. Great machine. Only problem now is they dont make it anymore so down the road getting parts may be an issue. Just keep that in mind

Raymon

Aug 19, 2014
Real Name
Ray gomez
I have been trying to keep an eye out for the right used prochem Apex machine... please let me know if you hear of any. Thank You
We retiring one apex from our fleet this summer , Very good dependable machine. We have had this machine run 10-12 jobs a day in the multi family industry for 4 years now no heck ups. PM if interested located in Glendale Arizona

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
I do indeed have a full Apex setup, in a nice Sprinter, on the market now. PM me if you're still looking!

Lars

Apr 8, 2011
CA
manhattanbeachcarpetcleaners.net
Real Name
Lars Crampton
Business Location
United States
Hi Joe! Looking to maybe upgrade 1 of my 405 machines to the Apex. Apex has a lot of similar features that the Everest has, without the gas guzzling. I have heard a lot of people happy with that machine. Like all good things they discontinue it
Thank You!

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Hi Joe! Looking to maybe upgrade 1 of my 405 machines to the Apex. Apex has a lot of similar features that the Everest has, without the gas guzzling. I have heard a lot of people happy with that machine. Like all good things they discontinue it
Thank You!
Just my opinion, but I don’t see the Apex as an upgrade from your 405. I used the Titan for 1700hrs and it has the same specs as the apex and I can certainly say it’s underpowered compared to the 405

If you want to upgrade with more suction and heat, I think you should look for another Everest 650 model