Looking for a truckmount | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Looking for a truckmount

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
My man, if you're not checking out the Pgh. Crazy List you're missing the boat . Van on there with a truck mount that has about 2000 hours for less than $7000 . Very decent looking Chevy van that is a Sears carpet cleaning van and truckmount with 4000 hours for the same price . In the last month if I had $30 grand cash I'd have so many vans and truck mounts sitting on my property Stanley Stinker would be shaking in their boots !! BTW , that would include a box truck set up for duct cleaning !! There's so much cleaning equipment for sale around here I've been walking away from stuff because the "hoarders garage " can't hold any more !! LOL !!
All the Best, Ed

He's going to need a warehouse soon going from scrubbers to buffers to portables and now truck mounts :)

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
He's going to need a warehouse soon going from scrubbers to buffers to portables and now truck mounts :)
No lie Mike , I walked away from TWO propane buffers last Sat . for $600 . Watching a couple auctions right now and I'm itching to make my credit card SCREAM !! LOL !! Hell, that $30 grand would have made Johnny Bravos warehouse bust at the seams !! Killing me to walk away but I got to !! LOL !!
All the Best, Ed

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Aztec and Interlink Financial regulalry get vans with truckmounts that have been leased for 3 years or so. Owner upgrades at the end of the lease and now the finance company has a truckmount. They get refrubished as needed. Given a warranty and can be sold, leased or financed again.

These may be just about anywhere in the country. They may already be nearby or they can be shipped to your location.

To see what they ahve at any time, call Debbie Doss 800 655-1207.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
No lie Mike , I walked away from TWO propane buffers last Sat . for $600 . Watching a couple auctions right now and I'm itching to make my credit card SCREAM !! LOL !! Hell, that $30 grand would have made Johnny Bravos warehouse bust at the seams !! Killing me to walk away but I got to !! LOL !!
All the Best, Ed

OMG Ed how can you walk away from TWO propane buffers at that price??! Rent a space!

Man I wish I could find deals like that around here. No one sells and when they do they sell 10 year old equipment at the original MSRP :D

Reactions: Common janitor

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
OMG Ed how can you walk away from TWO propane buffers at that price??! Rent a space!

Man I wish I could find deals like that around here. No one sells and when they do they sell 10 year old equipment at the original MSRP :D
Well ............ Stopped by today and they only had one buffer left . Old and needs some TLC but I can fix it up . Got it for $100 and then they sold me the pads to go with it . 3M pads , five boxes for $2.50 a box !! Only a little 17" machine and 10 hp. but with the tank off this "common janitor " can pick it up and put it in the van !! Didn't even have a ramp with me !! LOL !!
All the Best, Ed

Reactions: comfort carpet care

letchworth

Jan 31, 2010
Greenville NC
Real Name
Lee
Business Location
United States
We have a 2012 ford 350 van with a steamaction 40 hp koler with 120 fresh water and waste tanks for 30k ready to go to work

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Any cheap old vans by chance...I'll settle for a smoker lol
Like I said Eric , ALL OVER PGH. Craigslist . $6000 and up .
Even Junkers to rebuild on there for a grand ...... Van included .
Erie to Pgh. Ain't a bad drive .
All the Best, Ed

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Did you are close to Houston Namco has good truck mounts under 10 k, but you need to get fuel heat......
I own 2 of them and easy to work on....

Flash

mathis1

Apr 9, 2011
Real Name
john mathis
Business Location
United States
Anderson reach out to me at 888-938-6881 I'm curious about the Namco units