Looking for a tile spinner!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Looking for a tile spinner!!

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
I’m licensed for resd n commercial so in another two yrs will be developing. Also looking to build an RV park illness @Kipp as a good spot to point ppl
I love construction, was a truss designer before market tanked 08’. Mechanics and hammers are in my blood! Gives me excuse to get more tools too!!!
If you opened an RV park today it would be booked solid tomorrow...the market is super hot. Sales and rentals are through the roof right now... looks pretty solid for the 12-18 months at least...

Power and plumbing are your biggest expense...gotta have 50 amps at every site and handle 200 old farts pooping at the same time

Reactions: MikeGaure

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
If you opened an RV park today it would be booked solid tomorrow...the market is super hot. Sales and rentals are through the roof right now... looks pretty solid for the 12-18 months at least...

Power and plumbing are your biggest expense...gotta have 50 amps at every site and handle 200 old farts pooping at the same time
It’s high up on the priority list. May even hold off building my own place to fund it.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Out here RV sales were off the chain after the fires.
People had no homes and a shit ton of insurance money.

Now you can get a used one for the price of a flight to Hawaii
Send me some links or sites too look. Cha Ching

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
This shit is bananas....
All I gotta do is start asking about Safety Data Sheets and threads get shut down,,,,

Careful..... I'm about to shut down this entire bytch! :D
You get shut down for spreading bad information. Ironic since you accuse so many others of having bad information.