Looking for a tile spinner!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Looking for a tile spinner!!

KCCLEAN

May 20, 2013
Real Name
K.C. Holiman
Hello guys! Just bought a US Products King Cobra 1200 Pro Im needing to upgrade to a tile spinner and am looking for a used one at a reasonable cost. Please let me know if there are any for sale!! Im out here in the DFW area. 817-902-2241

KCCLEAN

May 20, 2013
Real Name
K.C. Holiman
I have a brand new never used mytee spinner the newest model.

Here is the link to my offer up
Check out this Mytee Tile/Grout/hard surface spinner with vacuum recovery. For use with truck mounted system, portable system, or pressure washing for $600 on OfferUp https://offerup.co/Wcq9PYq8b7
That's a top of the line nice one! How much would it cost to ship it to Arlington TX

KCCLEAN

May 20, 2013
Real Name
K.C. Holiman
I can make an entire thread on cleaning showers.

BTW....any fool can spray acid and scrub.
Glass is where you impress the client.

Start simple with 0000 steel wool and oxalic acid.
Microfiber buff.
Cool thanks I appreciate it! Hey @ACP don't mean to bother you man but it's been 5 days since you last talked to me about buying your tile spinner. Do you still want to sell it? I'm ready to purchase it! You can always hit me up on my cell 817-902-2241

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I can make an entire thread on cleaning showers.

BTW....any fool can spray acid and scrub.
Glass is where you impress the client.

Start simple with 0000 steel wool and oxalic acid.
Microfiber buff.
Lets hear it.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
How do you price showers? Would like to add that as well.
$250 for just steam clean. I highly recommend you also offer grout/caulking repair. You'll find many that are moldy and failing at the wall/floor joint.

Steam clean and re caulk $450. Any grout repair it goes up.

The shower I posted above was approx $1200. Clean, regrout floor, recaulk.

You can get into the premium jobs by offering color matching for the recaulking, very little if any competition.

Any normal caulk sucks and will mildew in a short period of time... we replace with either epoxy grout(lifetime fix, more expensive) or 100% RTV

Reactions: Thewy

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Cool thanks I appreciate it! Hey @ACP don't mean to bother you man but it's been 5 days since you last talked to me about buying your tile spinner. Do you still want to sell it? I'm ready to purchase it! You can always hit me up on my cell 817-902-2241
Hey sorry man work is slammed... I have Saturday free I will for sure get up to the UPS store and get it quoted. I'll call you from there, and I can send it.

I apologize

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Here's a quick one from yesterday. Unfortunately the caulk had completely failed in some big areas so we have to go back to clean once caulk is cured.

They didn't want to wait for any color match and just wanted shower functional asap.

3yr old 2.5+mil home lol and shitty Sealing job. I see this all the time.
20200617_131323_compress73.jpg
20200617_105656_compress41.jpg
20200617_131247_compress96.jpg

KCCLEAN

May 20, 2013
Real Name
K.C. Holiman
Hey sorry man work is slammed... I have Saturday free I will for sure get up to the UPS store and get it quoted. I'll call you from there, and I can send it.

I apologize
No problem my friend thanks!

Reactions: ACP

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Spoiler alert: I write a manifesto and you poo poo it.
I'm cool.
You got everything figured out, boychick
Funny how I literally said multiple times I learn from everyone on TMF. Cognitive Dissonance much ?

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
You don't need to write anything. It's up to you if you want to share your technique or not. I, like others here though, do get tired of you trying to 1-up everyone. I don't throw it in your face that I was the primary driver of a $1.2 million dollar carpet cleaning company by the end of my 20's. Well I guess I did now...

And it's funny how MANY people tell me I'm "wrong" with how I am growing my business. I notice the ones who insist I'm wrong still have a 1-2 truck operation 25 years in the business. On truck 2 and working on 3 by end of year 1 as the official owner this time around.

It's funny how when you hold your physical prowess and fighting ability over others as perceived domination, and then I ask you to compare your bank account to Rob and of course its, "He's only richer than me because of XYZ!" So you never take a step back and say, "We all have strengths and weaknesses, how can I be of service to others and how can I accept service from them?"

For a wise elderly man, you're also a dumb old fart.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
You’re sole owner? Thought you were partnered

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
You’re sole owner? Thought you were partnered
I didn't say sole, I said official. Yes, my business partner is in a neighboring city. I am building all the marketing, administrative, etc etc, and I go into the field on the weekends to clean. He cleans during the week and helps on some administrative as well. We have different complementary strengths.

Another thing I was told, "Don't get a partner". With a partner I'll have this up to $500,000 by year 3. Requires a lot of communication, trust and understanding going both ways.