Looking For A New Ozone Machine

Discussion in 'Water Damage, Fire & Mold Restoration' started by Edward Conley, Apr 3, 2014.

1. johntalley

johntalley Elite Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Owner /Carpet cleaner
    federal Way,Wa 98003
    Ratings:
    +203 / 0 / -0
    jon don $949.00 .. wow.... is that a good price ? .... guess I'll wait to find a little better price to try it out ....

2. Mama Fen

Premium VIP

Jul 18, 2012
    Female
    Supply/distribution
    North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +1,721 / 0 / -0
    Are there manufacturers that try to pull the wool over our eyes by using words like "professional", "industrial", "innovative", or "proprietary"? YES. Absolutely. I'll sit right here and say there are a ton of companies out there that think the word professional in the title means they can charge twice as much without feeling guilty.

Is Int'l Ozone one of them? Considering the feedback I get on their units versus off-the-shelf or cheap online units, NO. Heck no.

Anyone with half a brain and the right equipment can build an ozone generator or a hydroxyl machine. But the way the machines my guys get used, knocked around, and exposed to all sorts of environments, they really put these things through the wringer and the IO units can take it and keep going.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. agrantnz

agrantnz Member

May 6, 2014
    Male
    Technician
    New Zealand
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I was looking for prices for one a while back. The company selling them here was too small to be producing and I ended up finding the exact look a like for 1/4 the price from China. Even with taxes and shipping I could get three for the same price.

4. rob allen

rob allen Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Sep 5, 2007
    Male
    President
    Va.
    Ratings:
    +25,800 / 81 / -0
    That seems really high. What make and model? Do you have a link?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. johntalley

johntalley Elite Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Owner /Carpet cleaner
    federal Way,Wa 98003
    Ratings:
    +203 / 0 / -0
    sounds like my kind of place ... Photos and info ? ... where to buy ?

6. johntalley

johntalley Elite Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Owner /Carpet cleaner
    federal Way,Wa 98003
    Ratings:
    +203 / 0 / -0
  7. rob allen

rob allen Administrator

Sep 5, 2007
    Male
    President
    Va.
    Ratings:
    +25,800 / 81 / -0
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. rob allen

rob allen Administrator

Sep 5, 2007
    Male
    President
    Va.
    Ratings:
    +25,800 / 81 / -0
    I have used a 40k mg per hour and loved it. I just ordered a 60k+ model. Will shoot a video upon arrival.

9. DamageClean

DamageClean Active Member

Apr 25, 2010
    iowa
    Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    Lol. And my primary product line for drying is a Red Color so you know this isn't Drieze.

I love talking to manufacturers and debating usage and/or quality standards or perhaps the answer to "when a certain product should be used". My point is perhaps a Manufacturer Post would be better suited to ask tons of questions of a certain line of equipment..... I know there are forum posts for this....

When the post description was "looking for an ozone machine" as a reader I would prefer opinions of actual users and the pros/cons of that certain equipment from actual field users and not a manufacturer telling the benefits of their certain machine.

International Ozone please don't take this as a criticism of you or your equipment. No disrespect is or was intended.

Lol maybe I'm just so sick of all this spam marketing that hits my email accounts :)

Have a great day lady's and gents !

10. Mama Fen

Premium VIP

Jul 18, 2012
    Female
    Supply/distribution
    North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +1,721 / 0 / -0
    I can see your point, and I agree that end user advice is always helpful when making decisions on stuff like this.

It's also nice to have experts (even if they are also manufacturers, heh) who can speak in an informed manner as to what features to look for, how things work, etc - so I tend to think overall, we get a well-rounded mix of both real-life sampling and technical info from having multiple types of posters. :)

• Like Like x 1