ASA - Look what I found in a customers closet; What where they doing in htere!!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

ASA Look what I found in a customers closet; What where they doing in htere!!!

BDCC

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
Josh Wood
Business Location
United States

$1KaDay

Jan 26, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
did it have steel braided lines and massive custom vac line underneath, was it capable of rivaling even the largest of truckmounts? if so you might want to check with deron06, Alexarea, Alexr, sadistic, rhinopower, etc. etc. etc.

rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
did it have steel braided lines and massive custom vac line underneath, was it capable of rivaling even the largest of truckmounts? if so you might want to check with deron06, Alexarea, Alexr, sadistic, rhinopower, etc. etc. etc.
Actually the evidence was in the carpet how well it worked and the itty bitty 1.5 inch hose; it's underpowered motors and worthless braided hoses seemed to have failed it!! My 5 year old boosted Recoil with original factory motors and Awesome 360i restored carpet and tile to like new condition.

Not to mention the customer felt like they had TO BUY A RUG DOCTOR to give a try at it!!! Not to mention the rather disgusting sexual liberties a caught the Doctor Performing on the WORTHLESS BLUE AND BLACK EXTRACTOR!!

Jeff Ellis 1

Dec 25, 2009
That is the Mytee Grand Prix and it is an excellent auto detailer. It is not designed to do the work you are doing in the video. The critique is unfair.

rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
Well when they told me the Rug Doc was better I nearly feel over! Yes I know it is an unfair critique; but this is an unfair world. Not sure where the Hot Dog Cart label came from either; but never seen so many of one brand of machines in the shop as I have as Mytee. My heater has been repaired and rewired 14 times since I owned it 3 years ago; EDIC heater I have used more 2 times. My 5 year old recoil will out work ANY Mytee Lousy Machine; their just designed poorly!!

Mar 7, 2006
georgia
Real Name
scott rogers
While we're name calling Mr Smart Ass; no. An electrically repair guy near my house; oh yeah; he is the same guy that fixes everyones t/m's for miles around.
well if he had to rewire it 14 times i would say either he sees a sucker willing to continue to pay for crappy service, or he is not qualified to fix it right in the first place.

Your call, your the one who allowed him to do it 14 times