Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
*Little color help. Would you go blue vac/solution hose on one side and gray vacuum/solution hose on other side? Or orange vac/solution instead of gray? *(Not many options in solution hose colors)

Bob Savage

Mar 6, 2007
Dayton, OH
www.perfection-carpet.com
Real Name
Bob Savage
Business Location
United States
Whatever color you choose, make sure the vac and solution hoses are different colors so you don't get them mixed up inside when you are running dual wands.

We use blue vac and blue solution hoses for one wand, and orange vac and yellow solution hoses for the second wand.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Whatever color you choose, make sure the vac and solution hoses are different colors so you don't get them mixed up inside when you are running dual wands.

We use blue vac and blue solution hoses for one wand, and orange vac and yellow solution hoses for the second wand.
Bob what do you think of all blue hoses and use colored heat shrink tubing over 6” on each vacuum hose right at each cuff. Like using a colored bend restrictor on solution hoses. So...

1 Blue vac hose with yellow shrink
1 Blue vac hose with red shrink
1 Blue sol hose with yellow bend restr
1 Blue hose with red bend restrictors

@Bob Savage

Bob Savage

Mar 6, 2007
Dayton, OH
Real Name
Bob Savage
Business Location
United States
That would identify the ends in the house, but would not identify the rest of the hose as it gathers on cleaning your way out.

Trust me it's just going to be a whole lot better with distinct color hoses for each wand.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You do know if you were buddies with Joe you could get most any color in the world.
I can get any color vacuum hose, it’s solution hose that’s the problem. I actually got some of Joes red solution hose and it bled all over carpets. And it does NOT come out. I threw it in the garbage.

IMG_9118.JPG

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I always recommend to use orange, yellow and bright blue to help prevent tripping from bystanders or pedestrian. to me safety is priority

Reactions: rob allen

Bob Savage

Mar 6, 2007
Dayton, OH
Real Name
Bob Savage
Business Location
United States
I can get any color vacuum hose, it’s solution hose that’s the problem. I actually got some of Joes red solution hose and it bled all over carpets. And it does NOT come out. I threw it in the garbage.

View attachment 89678
I got some of Joe's green hose, it did the same thing, so I threw it in the trash.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Pretty sure I’ve decided on all blue but I will make the cuffs a different color.

Latest posts