List your most effective advertising | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

List your most effective advertising

Oct 9, 2019
Dublin
dublin-carpetcleaning.ie
Real Name
Marius
Business Location
Ireland {Republic}
Word Of Mouth

You can spend thousands on seo or adwords but if people dont recommend you to other people, you are fighting a losing battle. I get 75% of my work from all this grannies. I wash a rug in x area and i get calls from all her family. Be nice, care, polite. That little old lady can be the key to your new Range Rover. Grannies have great connections and if you tell an 80 years old lady that she looks 65, you are sorted!

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

FLGroutMan

Oct 10, 2019
Real Name
Adam Holla
Right now we crushing it with ads on FB. We are going after grout/tile cleaning first because it's just a higher value and doing upsells when we are in the house.

We have a couple different campaigns going but we are getting leads between 13-16 dollars a pop.

Our most effective ones are videos of us doing a job, so we run those a lot and then just retarget people who have watched a certain portion of the video with an image ad.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Word Of Mouth

You can spend thousands on seo or adwords but if people dont recommend you to other people, you are fighting a losing battle. I get 75% of my work from all this grannies. I wash a rug in x area and i get calls from all her family. Be nice, care, polite. That little old lady can be the key to your new Range Rover. Grannies have great connections and if you tell an 80 years old lady that she looks 65, you are sorted!
Well allrighty then.

Reactions: Spazznout