List your most effective advertising

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mar 24, 2018
Ottawa
www.cleancarpetsottawa.ca
Real Name
Mark Rickarson
Business Location
Canada
Most of my customers come through online. I do get some referals and I also usually work friends and family who spread the word and sometimes that gets me new customers

Denielve

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Deniel
Google map and local SEO service.

WisePick

May 11, 2018
Real Name
Adam Clapton
GoogleAd
organic seo
word of mouth
local guerrilla marketing

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Relationships

Jun 10, 2018
New York, NY
PristineGreenCleaning.com
Real Name
Stuart Emm
One of my guys is extremely clever. He paid for a car wash membership at a VERY busy gas station on the corner of a major artery here in town. Every morning his team is out there washing and detailing the van... and everyone sitting in traffic gets his number off the side of it in the process, since they're stuck at a red light and have nothing better to do. The phone starts ringing before the boys have even finished drying the van. He hasn't paid for a single day of advertising beyond that.
I love that! I live in NYC so things around here are pretty tough, so much competition. I often feel I would do much better in a small town. Nonetheless, I put a lot of effort in Google SEO and have had some success. Adwords works, not great, but it works

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Steve Forsmann
i do newspaper inserts and have good luck.

the distribution rates are second to none, but, of course, not everyone gets the paper. but i figure enough people get it, that its worth it.
What are the demographics on those customers? Older and spend more on what they want done?