Lisa Smiths of Greenglides response to the court

Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
Nope, he sold two that I know of haha

That you know of is right. I have alot more than that of them. The distributors are unloading them(the Green Glides) as fast as they can these days and restocking them with Superslide Glides instead. The pace of that has really picked up since the Mytee loss a couple of weeks back. It is almost like they are expecting a visit from somebody from HRI to check out their stores or something.:bigsmiley:

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
Ya Nick, you kinda need to cool it a little man! I know you have lots of experience and have even helped me out in the past, but c'mon man.....we get it!

For the 2 people that received GreenGlides instead of slides....AWESOME!! I have tried a few different glides in past and nothing IMO compares to a GG!! I will only buy GreenGlides from here on out even if I have to get them second hand from other carpet cleaner, ebay, or Craigslist! Heck, now that I'm talking about it...I might just start stocking up!

I'm sure Ken's and Alan's slides are good, but I'm cool with my choice!peace

James Cooper

Premium VIP
Jun 22, 2008
Brunswick, Georgia
www.jnccarpetsystems.com
Real Name
James Cooper
Business Location
United States
Ya Nick, you kinda need to cool it a little man! I know you have lots of experience and have even helped me out in the past, but c'mon man.....we get it!

For the 2 people that received GreenGlides instead of slides....AWESOME!! I have tried a few different glides in past and nothing IMO compares to a GG!! I will only buy GreenGlides from here on out even if I have to get them second hand from other carpet cleaner, ebay, or Craigslist! Heck, now that I'm talking about it...I might just start stocking up!

I'm sure Ken's and Alan's slides are good, but I'm cool with my choice!peace

I have used several different glides , GG , Kens , Joe glide - no difference - its teflon .

Oh yeah , there is a couple of fundamental differences - the Ken and Joe glides dont have a fed court injuction against them and your information isnt on a computer awaiting delivery to HRI .

Secondly , they dont cost you 199.00 per glide , try 100.00 for virtually the same glide .

Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
$99 dollars is a lot to pay for a cheap dog tag and aluminum stock hole cleaner(Ken does your glides come with a dog tag and hole cleaner)!! My next glide purchase will come from the original inventor.

:bigsmiley:.

No Rickie, I don't think of my customers as Dogs, so I do not send them any dog tags either. And since my Glides do not clog up, there is no need to send out any hole cleaner either. I will leave that to those that need it for "other" glides.:bigsmiley:

Ryno

Apr 14, 2009
Arkansas
Real Name
Ryan Jackson
Business Location
United States
Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
I like my Greenglide but $199 is insane for a glide I'm glad mine came with my wand. I have priced bars of telfon and it is cheap I wonder how much it cost to machine a glide? How do you guys like the mytee glides? They are the most resonably priced by far.

http://www.steam-brite.com/store/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=glide+mytee

There is a reason for that Ryno. They are made of a diferent type of material than the glides mentioned above(Did you know there is 3 different kinds). They also do not undergo the hand sanding used on the others as well.:bigsmiley:

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
Oh yeah , there is a couple of fundamental differences - the Ken and Joe glides dont have a fed court injuction against them and your information isnt on a computer awaiting delivery to HRI .

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks James you just made my day!!! Made me spit my coffee all over my laptop (thanks)! Like I said above I will pay the extra c-note to get the GreenGlide, dog tags, and dog whistle looking thing, but that's just me!

There is a couple of other companies that I will not buy from that have 100% awesome stuff, because I do not agree with their practices and attitude's.

In the end, me not buying from them will most certainly not affect them one bit, but it's a choice I made and I will ride it out til the end!!!

Thanks again James!haha

James Cooper

Premium VIP
Jun 22, 2008
Brunswick, Georgia
www.jnccarpetsystems.com
Real Name
James Cooper
Business Location
United States
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks James you just made my day!!! Made me spit my coffee all over my laptop (thanks)! Like I said above I will pay the extra c-note to get the GreenGlide, dog tags, and dog whistle looking thing, but that's just me!

There is a couple of other companies that I will not buy from that have 100% awesome stuff, because I do not agree with their practices and attitude's.

In the end, me not buying from them will most certainly not affect them one bit, but it's a choice I made and I will ride it out til the end!!!

Thanks again James!haha

you order from who you are comfortable with . But just what kind of stuff would prevent you from buying from a vendor ??

Dishonesty ??
Lying ?
deceptive business practices ?
avoiding legal responsibilities ??
failure to honor a fed courts orders and decisions ??

If any of these issues trouble you , how can you even consider to buy GG 's or Jeffs stuff ??

Kinda puzzled here

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
you order from who you are comfortable with . But just what kind of stuff would prevent you from buying from a vendor ??

Dishonesty ??
Lying ?
deceptive business practices ?
avoiding legal responsibilities ??
failure to honor a fed courts orders and decisions ??

If any of these issues trouble you , how can you even consider to buy GG 's or Jeffs stuff ??

Kinda puzzled here

Whatever James! I will keep buying from whom I want......and you just keep on butting your business in these "drama" threads that you know nothing about!

You and a couple of others have posted nothing but lies about Greenie being arrested and wanted by the US Marshals, yada, yada, yada...and none of it was even true. Later

James Cooper

Premium VIP
Jun 22, 2008
Brunswick, Georgia
www.jnccarpetsystems.com
Real Name
James Cooper
Business Location
United States
Dude , no lies - more bs from GG . I dont know where Lisa is getting her info from , my info came from a document issued from the court of Utah - wheres Lisa info coming from - wheres her facts disputing the document - its bs .

You do realize this is lip service unless proof backs it up . Give me a minute and I will post the fact s again .

Blind Dr

Oct 15, 2008
Central Illinois
www.adamsproclean.com
Real Name
Gary
Business Location
United States

Blind Dr

Oct 15, 2008
Central Illinois
www.adamsproclean.com
Real Name
Gary
Business Location
United States
There is a reason for that Ryno. They are made of a diferent type of material than the glides mentioned above(Did you know there is 3 different kinds). They also do not undergo the hand sanding used on the others as well.:bigsmiley:

Ken, why would you hand sand any type of plastic or ptfe prouduct. If you have it machined, using a hss 2 flute .250 endmill, there is no need to sand it. I could easily cut one with a nice micron finish.

Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
Ken, why would you hand sand any type of plastic or ptfe prouduct. If you have it machined, using a hss 2 flute .250 endmill, there is no need to sand it. I could easily cut one with a nice micron finish.

2 flute bits leave a rough finish. We compression mold and finish with a 4 flute cutter and sand off any sharp angles.:AddEmoticons04233:

Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
How is the glass mixed with the glides ken? It seems like a good idea for durability but wouldn't it cause more friction?

A small amount of powered glass(no more than 10% and usually less) can be mixed in with the virgin teflon when it is powder form prior to compression molding into rod form. This can increase the abrasion resistance by a factor of 4 or more.The friction co-efficient of the Teflon is not effected when used this way. There are glass mixes up to 30% out there as well. These will increase the friction , but not by that much.

We have tested some of the 10% glass filled teflon glides out to over 3000 hrs use. That is equivant to 4 yrs usage by an average TM that does 750 hrs per year.We only use them on a couple of our glide types. Most of the long life our glides have over other brands can be attributed to our use of heavier density teflon, which naturally wears better than most on the market.:AddEmoticons04233: