Let's Talk Zero Cost Marketing - TMF Monthly Webinar 01/22/2014 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Let's Talk Zero Cost Marketing - TMF Monthly Webinar 01/22/2014

dhollings

Premium VIP
Jan 6, 2014
danhollings.com
Real Name
Dan Hollings
This guy knows his shieet. I have some of his materials that are, of course by now, outdated. Here is the problem with this guy based on my last experience
I hope this has changed and Please, let's not start with the Martins talking shiieeuut crap. He just gives you bits and pieces of inconclusive material and he offers you to sign up for his very affordable four zeros to the right complete system that is going to make you a millionare in no time. Your you cannot afford to miss it and yada yada yada.

hopefully this time he puts at least one complete strategy on the table and we don't waste time listening to lengthy sales pitches. Anyhow, He does not put a gun up to your head to listen or buy from him and the stuff he talks about can be helpful.
I'm thinking you've not actually attended my webinars, because I'm rather famous for over delivering on actionable strategies and also revealing real quality tools you can use straight away. In fact, just for attending the webinar I'm giving you 18 of favorite zero cost tools plus 37 exclusive training videos to help you set-up a site or blog using wordpress. But frankly I do understand your concern. I think you'll walk away from this webinar feeling like it was well worth your time… in the meanwhile I'm heading over to Wikipedia to look up "shieet" :)

dhollings

Premium VIP
Jan 6, 2014
danhollings.com
Real Name
Dan Hollings
A few years ago I personally met and attended one of Dan Hollings marketing classes. He was very nice, sincere and seemed to have such a genuine desire to help others. To Martin & Dave I am sure that Dan Hollings will respect any decision about emails. Perhaps put up a higher block within your email of not receiving junk mail . It has worked for me over the years. Just keep in mind you also don't want to block very valuable information; such as keeping up with the times in the internet world of advertising & marketing. Just my thoughts.

I welcome more information on how to accomplish keeping older customers and gaining new customers, because of the way people use the internet so much and things constantly change. I truly look forward in the upcoming webinar!!
Thank you Sandee. I'm not sure why folks are worrying about me emailing them? But, in any event, I'm not really much of an emailer and I'm certainly not a spammer… but, to each his own. I do love teaching and helping people and those people that know me and have attended my webinars and classes seem to know. Thank you again for the kind words!

Reactions: aloha one

Gemcleans

Apr 18, 2009
Elkhart, In.
Real Name
Alan Thornton
Business Location
United States
Don't forget about tomorrow night!! Just found the notice and webinar info in my email.

Reactions: admin

Randy Stoker

Premium VIP
Jun 16, 2012
Texas
Real Name
Randy Stoker
Business Location
United States
@admin Anything new to speak of with zero cost marketing? Where is the link for premium members on the main TMF screen? What are we getting for our $24.95 per month? Where did my premium member label go on my avatar?

Last edited:

Sandee Allen

Jul 12, 2008
Virginia Beach
Hi Randy & Patrick ~ I just sent the information over to the proper department. Tre or someone will get back to you regarding your questions. Thank you! ~ Sandee

Carpet Medic Inc

Mar 28, 2014
Real Name
David
Hey guys and gals I am currently using two companies for SEO and they are listing me on 100 search engines and have gotten me in the first two places in google places. My question is this something I could of done myself, I gave them all the tags so i feel like I did the work they just placed stuff where i told them to. My other question is it bad to have two SEO companies competing for my business because the may conflict and get me bumped off of google,and should I Dump one or both of them. The companies literally just built me a website that was less attractive than the one I had built and put me in those search engines and sinceI'm listed number 2 on google places I am afraid to dump them because they told me I would l lose all my internet presence and not be number two or one anymore.