Let's Talk Waterclaw's

Spooney

Jun 17, 2015
Real Name
Benn Heath
Hi guys,

Am still using the original (small) waterclaw that I've had for about 4 years now. I want to buy the large one - "large deluxe" I believe it's called . I don't see the point in buying the medium one unless you can tell/advise me otherwise.

Questions:

1. Anyone know where I could buy the "Waterclaw Large Deluxe" at the best price?

2. Is there a Waterclaw product that can also inject solution? - (I swear I saw something like that a while back)

3. And is there any similar/cheaper competitor product that you could recommend?

Many thanks,

Benn.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Water Claw with injectors. Sold in TMF Store

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
It depends what size blower you have. The medium seems to be the perfect size all around. If you get the large water claw you will want to have a large blower to thoroughly extract.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
I don't personally like the injector, I have to remove the vacuum hose to allow it to flood the area so what's the difference doing that vs having the hose with a valve on it?

Reactions: Spooney

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
The medium is the one you want unless you have a extra large vacuum. The large does not work as well with small or even average size vacuums.

The Water Claw is available either with or without the solution injection. The price is not a long different. So, I would get the injectors for those time when you want to flush something out such as a urine stain.

The injectors will flush about 60% of the area under the Water Claw which is enough for most stains. If you have a bigger stain, start the flushing a minute before you attach the vacuum hose.

Reactions: Spooney

Spooney

Jun 17, 2015
Real Name
Benn Heath
It depends what size blower you have. The medium seems to be the perfect size all around. If you get the large water claw you will want to have a large blower to thoroughly extract.
Hey, thanks for the reply. I have a smaller blower so thanks heaps for the heads up on that.

Spooney

Jun 17, 2015
Real Name
Benn Heath
The medium is the one you want unless you have a extra large vacuum. The large does not work as well with small or even average size vacuums.

The Water Claw is available either with or without the solution injection. The price is not a long different. So, I would get the injectors for those time when you want to flush something out such as a urine stain.

The injectors will flush about 60% of the area under the Water Claw which is enough for most stains. If you have a bigger stain, start the flushing a minute before you attach the vacuum hose.
Thanks Scott.

Reactions: Scott W