Lets see your ez/ tips for a soon to be ez owner

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Me and a helper cleaned a microfiber sofa yesterday in 20 minutes, not including setup times.
Did one today with 6 reversible cushions and 2 throw pillows in 40 minutes.
Mytee dry tool is fast, no dry strokes needed.
That tool blow through alot of water? What size is your waste tank. The rotovac I use uses alot but its triggered. We had 130 yards of carpet and an area rug and had to dump twice to finish the job. That was besides the sofa and loves seat.

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
www.steamteamcarpetcleaningnepa.com
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
That tool blow through alot of water? What size is your waste tank. The rotovac I use uses alot but its triggered. We had 130 yards of carpet and an area rug and had to dump twice to finish the job. That was besides the sofa and loves seat.

I set my psi at 300 and I used about 20 gallons of water on sofa I did today with the reversible cushions.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Im really liking having a fresh tank, with my wand at 6 flow and 450 psi I can usually make it through 2 or 3 jobs....smaller ones that is.
You got the EZ barrel? I do. Its cool, like a big waterbox. I learned to just leave the machine hooked up to water if the job is more than two rooms because that barrel will start to get hot as it cycles through the machine.

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
You got the EZ barrel? I do. Its cool, like a big waterbox. I learned to just leave the machine hooked up to water if the job is more than two rooms because that barrel will start to get hot as it cycles through the machine.
I've been running with both my ball valves closed so I don't believe hot water is cycling back through it...if I'm understanding how they work.

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
Wow 20 gallons on a couch. Now i know what to espect. I may have to hook up.

You definitely use more water with reversible cushions.
Yesterday's I did a micro sofa and a large room of carpet and only used about 20 gallons of water.

Reactions: Omar

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I've been running with both my ball valves closed so I don't believe hot water is cycling back through it...if I'm understanding how they work.
Your right on that. I did that yesterday but my machine has a bypass to the wastetank I keep open so I didnt want to fill it up and have to stop so I cracked the #3. If I keep it hooked up to water the #3 will just warm it enough to still give me pretty good heat.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
I set my psi at 300 and I used about 20 gallons of water on sofa I did today with the reversible cushions.
Tony
I have the Mytee Dry also but use a 1/3 of the water at 300 psi. Were the sofas that bad? What about your HX , does it keep up with the Mytee Dry , my LG does.
Had mine for @ 2months . No Vac relief but it did come with fabric tearing gap (epoxied and filed):mad:. Love the tool but have been careful on expensive upholstery or use ny CFR tool.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Yes plz and when didyou buy it?
vacuum_relief_web.png

Reactions: Omar

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
Tony
I have the Mytee Dry also but use a 1/3 of the water at 300 psi. Were the sofas that bad? What about your HX , does it keep up with the Mytee Dry , my LG does.
Had mine for @ 2months . No Vac relief but it did come with fabric tearing gap (epoxied and filed):mad:. Love the tool but have been careful on expensive upholstery or use ny CFR tool.

The heat exchanger keeps up pretty good at 300psi.
No the furniture was actually pretty clean but they had it in storage so it had a bit of a musty smell so I did flush it out pretty good....and it had 6 reversible cushions.