Lets see your ez/ tips for a soon to be ez owner

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
I had to move it down to prespray and it wasnt an issue. Got back home and wanted to clean out my filter so i hooked up my utility hose and as i lowered the pressure it git down to the last threads. How fo i reset it higher without causing an increase in pressure?

There is no need to lower your pressure when using your hydroforce.
Just hold the spray gun open and slowly open your ball valve on your solution hose untill you get the desired flow you want.
And a few drops of medium blue loctite on the threads of your unloader will stop it from backing off at lower pressures, although you may need a wrench to do any adjustments after you apply it.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Just hold the spray gun open and slowly open your ball valve on your solution hose untill you get the desired flow you want.
And a few drops of medium blue loctite on the threads of your unloader will stop it from backing off at lower pressures, although you may need a wrench to do any adjustments after you apply it.
Doesnt that throw off the venturi effect?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Amazing how much attn Nick gets. 43 pages? wow

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
How do i readjust it?

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Omar, do you have a relief or ball valve on yours?
0909151249a.jpg
0909151249.jpg
0909151250.jpg

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I shut my ball valve all the way. you can't get that good of a lock down, air find a way in.
Vito, if I did that my wand wouldnt come off the floor LOL......Make sure your not putting too much stress on your blower causing wear. So what HG on the gauge are you measuring with say 100 ft of hose and the wand off the floor?