Lets see your ez/ tips for a soon to be ez owner

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Looks "wet". I like it. Got a full view pic of the back door? I think your reel is skinnier then mine.
0810151628.jpg

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
www.steamteamcarpetcleaningnepa.com
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
That reel is only 1ft5inches wide not counting the solution reel. You could tell it will rust pretty good though. Wish I had the time to scuff and paint it before I installed it.
Looks so roomy without a chemical rack. Makes me want to take mine out.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Looks so roomy without a chemical rack. Makes me want to take mine out.
I dont know how much chems you carry but I usually keep most of what I need on the step at the side door. I dont want to climb into the van everytime I need something. I also carry 3-4 battery sprayers with chems in them so I just pull the one I want and go.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
be carful if they start it on the pallet, need water hookup to the pump or u will do damage. trust no one. just saying.
If they dont know to have water in the tank, Tonys got bigger problems dealing with them. Good idea to remind them though. Also they may have to force feed it with a hose to prime it for the first time. EZ shoulda ran it already so thats prolly not needed but when I installed my new pump I had to force feed it to prime as it was straight outta the box.

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
www.steamteamcarpetcleaningnepa.com
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
Had it installed yesterday with me assisting. Everything went well. I'm surprised at how small it is. It looks like a toy compared to my champ. I'm liking the small footprint of the machine.
I cleaned my house with it today and it did good. Good heat, nice strong suction. It's a little on the loud side, but I can live with that.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Had it installed yesterday with me assisting. Everything went well. I'm surprised at how small it is. It looks like a toy compared to my champ. I'm liking the small footprint of the machine.
I cleaned my house with it today and it did good. Good heat, nice strong suction. It's a little on the loud side, but I can live with that.
That's great, any leaks?

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
It had like one or two lose fittings that needed another half turn. Nothing major. Everything is super easy to get at, and it's so tiny. I just can't get over how small it is.
Be careful talking about how tiny your equipment is around here, someone is gonna make a joke about it ;)

Reactions: tonyb14