Lets see your ez/ tips for a soon to be ez owner

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Any major problems?
How about the whole burning up pump thing.
This may or may not have been answered as I havent read the entire thread. If you have the drum Nick sends you with the bypasses, shutoff float and hoses it acts a large waterbox. It will continue to cycle hot water into it if your not hooked up to water so you have to be careful not to allow it to get too low or hot. As long as you stay aware and your timing is good your ok.

Reactions: tonyb14

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
www.steamteamcarpetcleaningnepa.com
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
This may or may not have been answered as I havent read the entire thread. If you have the drum Nick sends you with the bypasses, shutoff float and hoses it acts a large waterbox. It will continue to cycle hot water into it if your not hooked up to water so you have to be careful not to allow it to get too low or hot. As long as you stay aware and your timing is good your ok.

I always plug into water now, so unless it's a small one or two room job I'm sure I'll continue to do that.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Being delivered to my nearest interlink today.
As of now they cant do the install till the 15th...but I don't really wanna wait that long. Hopefully they can squeeze me in sooner. Should be a pretty easy swap out.
Have you gone and seen the TM yet?

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Breaking News!

Local EZ Truckmount carpet cleaner accidentally turns one of the fifty ball valves on his machine the wrong direction....

WATER_MAIN_2381971a.jpg

Reactions: earl804
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Breaking News!

Local EZ Truckmount carpet cleaner accidentally turns one of the fifty ball valves on his machine the wrong direction....

WATER_MAIN_2381971a.jpg
If Omar has not f'd anything up yet Tony will be fine. Wait I just realized Omar has only used his twice :whistle:

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
I was going to say you know how to shift a truck with 18 speeds, but then I remembered you drove an automatic.
Done an 18 speed before. Car hauler with a million different valves, moving around expensive cars. Bulk tank with a huge blower. But its ok, lets scale it down a bit, for Jason.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Done an 18 speed before. Car hauler with a million different valves, moving around expensive cars. Bulk tank with a huge blower. But its ok, lets scale it down a bit, for Jason.
Yeah I drove just about everything when I was in the Army, I was petroleum supply and drove 5,000 gallon tankers all over in Korea. I know driving is not the easiest thing in the world but I also have seen some truckers that are not the smartest guys around ;)

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
www.steamteamcarpetcleaningnepa.com
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
Have you gone and seen the TM yet?

No it didn't get delivered today after all. Scheduled for tomorrow. I have a full schedule the next 3 days so the soonest I could possibly go see it is Monday, but my local interlink is 90 miles away so I'll probably just wait till it gets installed.

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING